+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

  Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Stuck in "AS: Login" when opening Trove

  1. #1

    Thumbs up Stuck in "AS: Login" when opening Trove

    I just woke up this morning and i tried logging in and playing but as soon as trove pops up it just gets stuck at the message "AS: Login". I've tried logging out and then logging in again but it didn't work. If anyone could help me or tell me what's going on i would highly appreciate it. Thanks! :D

  2. #2
    Playing on EU? I'm having that issue too, sometimes it works after a few tries, sometimes I can only switch to NA and try to cope with the extra lag, but neither really qualifies as "playable" currently...

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4

    Login issues & absurdly long loadingscreens

    Ever since the u10 update hit I have been having a lot of issues with both logging into the game, and the loadingscreens ingame.

    If I start with adressing the login issues, the issue is that sometimes when I start Trove it will be stuck at "Login", or not even show any text at all in the bottom left until I restart it. Sometimes I have to restart it 2-5 times before it actually works (having the same issue on both EU and NA).

    And once I actually manage to login after the issues above i'm greeted with loadingscreens that may take all from 1-5 minutes. I can sit and wait 1-2 minutes alone without any text at all in the bottom left, then after a while it finally start loading the different things like the world, character etc. This is extremely frustrating when it comes to joining people or doing the challenges. I can barely join people who are doing 5 star dungeons since they will have started it and completed it before I even join the world, and the same goes for challenges. On multiple occasions I have joined challenges that have already begun and the timer is so low on time that it's impossible for me to complete the challenge with level 4 reward.

    Normally I play Trove through Steam but I have also downloaded the Glyph Launcher and played through there a lot to test these issues and im having the same trouble there, is there any way to fix this? As it currently stands i'm not even gonna bother logging in just to be greeted with loadingscreens that make me waste my time and crashes that make me just start another game instead because I get tired of it.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    11

    Why does it take 2-3 minutes to login or enter any portal, or join any ST Floor?

    Why does it take 2-3 minutes to login or enter any portal, or join any ST Floor?

    Servers have never been fixed. that's why.

  5.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #5
    Community Manager Fasti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    6,151
    Can you provide additional info? We'd love to be able to help, but without additional context for your concerns it'll be challenging.

    For example, I was playing over the holidays and didn't run into extended delays logging in or running Shadow Towers. Since I didn't experience the same issue, additional details will help us pinpoint possible causes. So, when did you have a specifically long login time? What time zone are you in? Do you play on NA or EU servers? Does this always happen or just sometimes? If it's just sometimes, do you notice anything that may lead to an increase chance of it happening again?

    If the issue is permanent, meaning you've literally never been able to change worlds in under 2 minutes, then that is a tech support issue you'll want to work with our support team on addressing. Be sure to submit a ticket ASAP since the wait times for a response are much longer than we'd like.

  6.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #6
    Community Manager Fasti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    6,151
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Can you provide additional info? We'd love to be able to help, but without additional context for your concerns it'll be challenging.

    For example, I was playing over the holidays and didn't run into extended delays logging in or running Shadow Towers. Since I didn't experience the same issue, additional details will help us pinpoint possible causes. So, when did you have a specifically long login time? What time zone are you in? Do you play on NA or EU servers? Does this always happen or just sometimes? If it's just sometimes, do you notice anything that may lead to an increase chance of it happening again?

    If the issue is permanent, meaning you've literally never been able to change worlds in under 2 minutes, then that is a tech support issue you'll want to work with our support team on addressing. Be sure to submit a ticket ASAP since the wait times for a response are much longer than we'd like.
    I've merged a few reports of the same general behavior together. I followed up on this today after having trouble logging into EU servers myself. I think we were able to get this sorted out now, so please exit out of Trove and Glyph, if you have them open, and try logging in now. If the issue continues, please let us know.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4
    I play on EU servers and this problem regarding "AS: Login" has nothing to do with what time I login, it is a problem every time i try to login, every day of the week. When I launch Trove, or if im ingame and the game for some reason loses connection in a loading screen and I press retry it will simply be stuck at "AS: Login" until I restart the game. Sometimes I even have to restart the game 3-5 times before it actually works. It's like there is a 20% chance for the game to work and a 80% chance for it to simply be stuck. This happens way too often and because of it I've grown tired and semi-quit already, I'd rather play a game that's not wasting my time and making me frustrated.

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts