+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: 'H' is for 'H'ub. not 'S'anctuary

Angry 'H' is for 'H'ub. not 'S'anctuary

sry for posting again about this, but this is so annoying

It's also for 'H'old me down to go somewhere.

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

Quote Originally Posted by Summer Haas View Post
    It's also for 'H'old me down to go somewhere.

https://imgur.com/OLQNHwq

NOT somewhere. It said 'Hub World'.

Your own picture proves H is for Hold. Either way, I've said it many times, H should bring up the Atlas and the hold thing should be a thing of the past.

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

What is this thread referring to...?
    I've been absent for about 1-2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Summer Haas View Post
    Your own picture proves H is for Hold. Either way, I've said it many times, H should bring up the Atlas and the hold thing should be a thing of the past.
    Not sure if serious...

Quote Originally Posted by Description View Post
    What is this thread referring to...?
    I've been absent for about 1-2 years.
    H has always gone to the hub world until geode came where doing it in the geode caves puts you in the geode sanctuary (new hub for geode content) which is useful but also puts you there for geode surface combat which is not useful since you're more likely to want to go to the hub than the sanctuary such as for challenges each hour. Nowadays you can press ctrl+a to select which world to go to, Summer makes a good point that they could have just made h the key to do this, though old habits die hard.

Having a separate key to hold down to get to the geode sanctuary would be nice. It would mean that holding H would quickly take me to the hub when I need to from geode. But it doesn't bother me THAT much so I'm not worried.

8.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #8
    Senior Community Manager
    In the case of the Hub, this isn't so much about the keybind as it is about the way the Trove and Geode worlds are built. It's possible to make a change to force the default respawn or Hub key to take you from one world to the other, but that will require additional tech. There are no immediate plans to make this change, but we have seen the request and will discuss internally if we want to put this on a roadmap for the future. I'm not sure when we'll have any direct answer on whether this is something we're going to work on, but once a decision is made we'll be able to share info on that.

As it relates to the title of the thread, keep in mind that neither Boat nor Ship start with the letter G, yet G summons your boat/ship. Creating default keybinds is easy for the first few things, but eventually you run out of the most directly relevant letters and have to just do your best.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    As it relates to the title of the thread, keep in mind that neither Boat nor Ship start with the letter G, yet G summons your boat/ship. Creating default keybinds is easy for the first few things, but eventually you run out of the most directly relevant letters and have to just do your best.
    I'll think of G as "Goat that floats". There are limits on amounts of keys and close enough to Z mount key.
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 20/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

10.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #10
    Senior Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by kaizer killer View Post
    I'll think of G as "Goat that floats". There are limits on amounts of keys and close enough to Z mount key.
    When I first heard we were using G for summoning boats, I suggested in our team chat that it stood for, "Gee, I sure hope I don't drown, so I better get out my boat."

I consider it canon.

+ Reply to Thread