+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: @Fasti. A club world has been broken. Over 24 hrs and no response. Anywhere.

Thumbs up @Fasti. A club world has been broken. Over 24 hrs and no response. Anywhere.

This is ridiculous. Before I even start I'll say that it is the Glim Gods club on xbox, I know this is the wrong area but someone needs to see this. It's been 27 hours since a ticket was submitted and I made a post in xbox bug report aswell. This issue has been happening since friday morning.

The issue is that no one can load into the club world, it redirects you to the hub every. single. TIME. Even worse than that is that players who last logged out in the club world cant login, players have to join on a friend who is in game through the xbox menu, not a big deal but not everyone knows about this. I've heard about many players losing their login streaks because of yesterday and not being able to login.

With the Monday reset approaching this also means that we wont be able to pay rent, havent been able to spawn npc's since yesterday and are losing the claimable clubits from the merchant.

We are currently number three for club pr and have over 440 members, this is affecting a large number of players on xbox. I've tried to be patient and wait for a response from the devs but this is getting to borderline neglect. DEVS ANSWER YOUR DAMN TICKETS.

It can take several days for a ticket to be responded to, and complaining on the forums will not make it go faster.

It even directly says on the trion support center:

In the next few weeks, the support will not be able to answer all the tickets in the usual haste. During this time we would very much like to ask for your patience; please open only one ticket for every request and wait for an answer. Please accept our sincere apologies.

(...) We regret the circumstances and endeavor to answer your inquiries as soon as possible.
    ~~ IGN: Spirare ~~
    It's supposed to be pronounced rahr, not rayr
    ~~ Main class: Vanguardian | Power Rank: 24,845 | Total Mastery: 619 ~~
    ~~ Clubs: | ~~
    ~~ Dragons: 15/17 | 30/31 | 3/3 ~~

I mean, another club (Treasure Goblins) had its issues resolved within a day after tickets were posted from several of its members and a post was made on the main PC forum. They had their fixtures completely removed and their leadership was demoted by a random person after a server reset. I understand that a new update was just released to the PC version, but neglecting issues that are questionably worse than what the PC players are experiencing is not the way to encourage your other platform players to keep playing. This issue can result in far worse flak for this club if it's not fixed before Monday. How are devs going to compensate for killing a club? Not to mention, it doesn't help that the pattern of when issues get really bad, they decide to go on vacation and disappear for a few weeks is becoming more and more common. This issue needs to be fixed ASAP. This is not some small issue. This is a BIG problem. Also, I'm pretty sure if this happened to a big club on PC, then the members would do the same as the console peeps. Please, fix this!!!

It's not complaining, I gave them a full day before really escalating this issue. I would just like a little bit of support and mainly just trying to get their attention. How would you feel if this was your club?

24 hours?? I have 7 months not responded and not fixed issue.
    Free Class Coin for Mastery Below 20 - Refer-A-Friend Code

Glim gods is a top 5 club on console. This thread is not about complaining, more or less a way to try and get see acknowledgement from the people in charge of trove. The reason for this thread is to make sure they realise a large amount of the population of their game is affected by this one club being down for an extended amount of time. I have had nothing but the utmost respect for the support staff in their dedication towards resolving issues like this in the past, however if they would like to see their player base continue to play and spend money in the store from the Xbox community, they cannot allow an issue that affects the upper echelon of players to go unnoticed.

I understand it's the holidays and tickets may take longer than normal but when something that affects so many players breaks I would expect them to escalate the ticket and get it fixed. I bet if this was another bound brilliance exploit or something else that benefited players it would be patched instantly. The problem is when it doesn't affect the amount of money people are spending they choose to neglect the issue.

This was happening on ps4 for like 3 months. Once its fixed the best you can do is tell people not to afk or rest mode awhile in the club. Kick people you see Zzz'>

9.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #9
    The support team will absolutely follow up as quickly as possible. Wait times are much longer than we'd like, so we don't have an ETA for when you'll get a response, but it will almost certainly be after the holidays, I'm afraid.

If the Club President submitted a ticket, what is the ticket number? I'll see what I can find out about the status.

@fasti

Ticket number is 1169632

+ Reply to Thread