+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Crystal level 3 gear feedback

I've seen people suggesting for the gear to be craftable or purchasable for a very high price that matches the rarity, but is less RNG-reliant. I'd like to see that done.
    ~~ IGN: Spirare ~~
    It's supposed to be pronounced rahr, not rayr
    ~~ Main class: Vanguardian | Power Rank: 24,845 | Total Mastery: 619 ~~
    ~~ Clubs: | ~~
    ~~ Dragons: 15/17 | 30/31 | 3/3 ~~

Quote Originally Posted by XxJoExX0 View Post
    You farmed maybe 7 hours.. they're making this gear end game so you gotta grind an work for it. Farm for other reason like getting the mats TO upgrade said gear, start to get new lessers gems for all your classes, don't try to rush through this update an say you had nothing to do.

Dont just aim for one part an get angry at it bcuz next you're going to complain about the cost an blah blah. Let this be hard an not easy! TROVE IS A GRINDING GAME!
    After 7 hours I have 3 classes with decent gems, and 0 classes with even 1 good L3 gear.
    Trove never was just a grinding game, you could always stay endgame while playing 1-2 hours a day, and now you can't.
    Did you see how many players left the game? It is because of this kinda ****, it is totally unacceptable, they very clearly said MF would stay worthwhile and now with so much MF and still no L3 gear.
    You cannot make the gear untradeable AND so rare it takes forever to get the gear, something has to give, either make it tradeable or make it a bit less super rare.
    (or make MF do more in getting it, people with 1/4 of my MF have found L3 crystal gear in less time)

Quote Originally Posted by Tismij View Post
    After 7 hours I have 3 classes with decent gems, and 0 classes with even 1 good L3 gear.
    Trove never was just a grinding game, you could always stay endgame while playing 1-2 hours a day, and now you can't.
    Did you see how many players left the game? It is because of this kinda ****, it is totally unacceptable, they very clearly said MF would stay worthwhile and now with so much MF and still no L3 gear.
    You cannot make the gear untradeable AND so rare it takes forever to get the gear, something has to give, either make it tradeable or make it a bit less super rare.
    (or make MF do more in getting it, people with 1/4 of my MF have found L3 crystal gear in less time)
    I'm more than 20 hrs in U10 without a single C3 drop with 6k MF. Others in the clubs I'm in are crying because it's the 12th C3 drop with HR or whatever crap stat they don't want.

Like all the RNG in this game it's horribly broken.

Everything is very beautiful :/

Quote Originally Posted by Mandros View Post
    I'm more than 20 hrs in U10 without a single C3 drop with 6k MF. Others in the clubs I'm in are crying because it's the 12th C3 drop with HR or whatever crap stat they don't want.

Like all the RNG in this game it's horribly broken.
    Agreed. I'm well over 20 hours with zero c3 drops. I finally gave up and started rolling up another class to at least feel some sense of progression, and after about 10 hours in u9, not even a good c2 drop.

MF well over 6000. Meanwhile other folks are claiming 3 c3 drops in 4 hours. I've cleared 5* dungeons in u10 with over 2 minutes left on the clock (solo), so it's not like I'm not able to play well or something. RNG is just broken.

Edit: and literally 10 minutes later, I finally get a c2 weapon. Not the stat I really wanted, but not HR so... yeah.

Seeing the number of complaints about getting the wrong type of crystal level 3 gear (e.g. 5 hats and faces, 0 weapons), I think it could also be useful for loot collecting crystal 3 gear to give a "Crystalline Shard" or something of the sort, 3 of which would be used in the Uber-10 Sunseeker's Crystalforge to craft a new crystal level 3 item of any type (not just weapons).
    ~~ IGN: Spirare ~~
    It's supposed to be pronounced rahr, not rayr
    ~~ Main class: Vanguardian | Power Rank: 24,845 | Total Mastery: 619 ~~
    ~~ Clubs: | ~~
    ~~ Dragons: 15/17 | 30/31 | 3/3 ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Synestex View Post
    Not enjoying the fact that light takes existing stat slot. Hardly feels like a progression. should of been 5th stat.
    Yeah when they talked about adding a new stat and this stat is basically take this to actually be able to deal damage, it was a bit of a let down. Still at least all gear allows MF now.

L3 couldn't be upgraded from L2?
    Free Class Coin for Mastery Below 20 - Refer-A-Friend Code

So people are saying upgrade costs are fine, yet ignoring the crystal core grind, it takes 5000 nitro to max one piece of gear. At 300ea for nitro, that's 72m flux to max every single character. Will nitro go down? Maybe eventually, but lets be honest, grinding even 5k nitro is extremely daunting so the demand will be extremely high to buy nitro which may keep the price high or even raise the prices if more people are getting c3 over the next week or so. Also the PR makes no sense with but lower pr than higher level c2 gear despite higher stats.

Comparing maxed Lv2 and Lv3 gear:
    Level 2 | Level 3

PR: 1519 | 1609
    CCore: 40 | 375
    FFragments: 150 | 650
    NGlitterine: 450 | 5000

P/M Damage (weapon): 7800 | 10400
    P/M Damage (face): 2574 | 3432
    Light: 910 | 1300
    Light (face/hat): 455 | 650
    Attack Speed: 31 | 33 |
    Critical Damage: 41.6 | 42.9
    Energy Regen: 182 | 195
    Maximum Health (weapon): 12870 | 15444
    Maximum Health (face/hat): 19500 | 23400
    Maximum Health%: 169 | 195
    Movement Speed: 18 | 20
    Critical Hit: 4.9 | 5.5
    HR: 10400 | 13000
    Jump: 21 | 22
    Magic Find: 156 | 195
    Stability: 455 | 487

PR, AS, CD, ER, MS, CH, Jump = those stats are highly "underpowered" in comparing a maxed Lv3 to Lv2 gear. Other stats still could get a higher values. It's literally not worth to spend additional 335 CC, 500 FF and 4550 NG on a Lv3 gear, because it's just a waste of time and materials.

500FF is around 425k flux (if 850f ea.), 4550NG is 1,35kk flux (if 300f ea.). That gives you total of 1.775kk difference on upgrading single gear that don't even have a good stats. Due how time consuming is getting 1 CCore, if they were tradeable (IMHO) they would cost at least 1.5-2kf ea, and it would be additional 500-650kf.

Upgrade cost (in flux):
    Lv2 gear upgrade cost: ~260k without my example CC price, ~320-340k with it.
    Lv3 gear upgrade cost: 2,05kk without my example CC price. ~2.6-2.8kk with it.

Props for SummerHaas for spreadsheet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast