+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Crystal level 3 gear feedback

Quote Originally Posted by TJ13 View Post
    2nd stat reroll is still the same. But it should be called 3rd stat reroll because light is always on.

To me I think C3 weapons should be a bit more than the hat/face.
    It should just be called "More Chaos! - Chaos Forge can change an additional stat." This definition would encompass all gear and would be no more confusing than the Chaos Forge already is. Not everything has to be spelled out.

IGN: SummerHaas • Discord: Summer#9392 • Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players — Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

Quote Originally Posted by proondle View Post
    I wonder C3 gears have higher RNG on HR stat. So far I got 4 C3 gears – 3 hats, 1 face but all of them HR.
    The stats don't matter, everything can be rerolled. The hard part is getting one.

I don't have an issue with the drop rates of C3 gear nor the upgrade cost. For the rarest equipment seems OK.

But what I would like to see is that loot collecting c3 gear gives you some crystalline cores back. It seems appropriate for the rarest level of gear and wouldn't affect the economy or the need for cores in any significant way. The reason is that I would like to continue farming u10 dungeons with my neon ninja, but after my 5th c3 melee drop I feel I have to switch to other classes as getting more c3 melee drops seems a waste of opportunity, since I can only equip 4 classes with melees.

The issue with the drop rates is the probability. If the drop rate of a c3 is 1/500 per crystal gear drop, I can still farm thousands of pieces of crystal gear and still not get a single c3. The issue is the drop rate is a constant, you are no more likely to get a drop on your 500th crystal drop than your 1st drop; every time the odds are the same. Anyone that has farmed for dragon fragments can tell you that sometimes you are just unlucky. While the bulk of people will fall into the normal range, there are outliers that may never see a single c3, as such, there should be a way to craft them or upgrade a c2, it could even take something crazy like 1000 forge fragments and 300,000 cosmic gem dust.

Crystal 3

Lol people say drop rate fine, but you have players like me that have grinder for C3 since the update and still haven’t gotten one to drop.😂😂😭😭😭😡🤬

So, for those that are having trouble dropping C3 gear: What is your magic find? and how fast can you clear dungeons?

If you're running with low MF and/or are slow at clearing, then yeah, you're gunna have a hard time at getting C3. I run with 4,600-5,000 MF and can kill bosses in just a couple seconds and have gotten about a dozen C3s, mostly hats, some faces, and 2 bows in the 2 months that I've been back.

C3 is meant to be the most powerful gear in the game, so it makes sense that they are rare. On top of that, C3 is not mandatory. The vast majority of your power is gunna come from your Gems, and you can get by the entire game on C2s.
    IGN: VoltRabbit Officer of: Garden of Wool

As I mentioned before I don't see an issue with the drop rates of c3 nor the high upgrade cost, but one aspect is inconvenient. That is the fact that you have to be very careful who you farm with in u10 and the need to check every drop another player in the vicinity might have made. This is particularly annoying in some 5* dungeons (like the one with the portal in the giant head) where you need to spend several minutes in the dungeon once it's finished, going around and on different levels just to check loot drops that another player might have made. Just to be sure you didn't miss a c3 drop. I frequently find myself wanting to farm in dnd and avoid other players just for this purpose. An automatic collect function of dropped loot would be very helpful for these situations and still stimulate players to farm together and especially split up in 5* dungeons.

Crying babies

So like most games created overseas I will say for ethical reasons because now days you are a bunch of babies. Coming from a 40 year veteran of games on PC's. trove is fun because its similar to MC, However, most normal people, who want to progress in life and find out later you played too many games, farmed too much or did whatever.. Just shows how lost you all are. Yes the end requirements for a C3 are crazy. I have never found one and me and my boys on weekends after hard work outside fly around and try and be the first. Think of a game like Wo* used to take a long time. Back in the day.. EQ took months of camping one spot to get 1 piece of gear to make it a slight bit better. So I don't mind grinding constantly for the possible,, HOLT CRA* I found the first one in our group.. Be damn proud of the fact. If they wanted a farm cow mentality.. It's more about working together, because some of the players may have decent MF, and can find the gear, then switch it out and return the favor.l Don't come into a game and play a few months when most good ones take years to get where you want to kick the hell out of stuff. Also on a lighter note.. WTF is light even for besides advancing to the next zone for C gear. Other than that.. Good Job.

+ Reply to Thread