+ Reply to Thread

Thread: @Fasti. Club world allow players to load into the world

@Fasti. Club world wont allow players to load into the world

A ticket has been submitted but urgent help is needed. The Glim Gods club world wont allow players to load into the world, it sends everyone to the hub rather than the club. Even worse, if players logged off last in the club it wont let them log into the game, they have to join on a friend through the xbox menu. Any help is appreciated, ticket #1169632.

Was having similar issues yesterday with club worlds. I managed to fix it by going to an adventure world via the Trove atlas in the hub and then going to the club.

I tried that and still no luck, but thanks for the help brayer!

This needs to get fixed before Monday. I know it's close to the holidays, but a bug like this needs to be resolved. Anyone maining the club will not have benefits come Monday. Not to mention, no one can claim the free 300 clubits from the Traveling Club Merchant. Glim Gods is one of the top clubs on Xbox One. The issues with Treasure Goblins got resolved rather quickly. I expect the same for Glim Gods. Please, fix this!

Fasti!! This is a big problem for us none of us can enter the club world and we are coming near to reset and we won’t be able to pay rent and that will leave many players having to rep other clubs please take a look at it

This is a sad state of affairs for one of the clubs that is a major part of the XBOX One Trove Community for all players. This club has been super helpful; to all Trovians regardless if they are club members or not. For this major issue to go on for such a long period of time is shameful. The devs need to step up to the plate on this and other major issues affecting the game.

+ Reply to Thread