+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Broken Rally of Heroes

The day after my last post on here I spawned in 4 npc's that have now since disappeared permanently so We R Number 1 now has 0 working npc slots so club xp is now impossible to obtain.

Red face How to fix your Rally of heroes problem

For you xbox players, and it should be the same for PC. in your club if you can not spawn a NPC but it shows in the adventure tab menu that there are no NPC heroes in place
    follow these EASY steps: Menu > Clubs > Right trigger on the club you want to spawn NPCs > hover over to the club rally tab > with your D pad you値l scroll to the empty spot that would normally have a hero placed on it and remove the invisible hero placed. doing so will remove the hero costing clubits to remove but it値l be well worth since you値l have the issue fixed. if you guys have any more issue or if this has helped, let me know on xbox @Jinno Ai

Quote Originally Posted by Jinno Ai View Post
    For you xbox players, and it should be the same for PC. in your club if you can not spawn a NPC but it shows in the adventure tab menu that there are no NPC heroes in place
    follow these EASY steps: Menu > Clubs > Right trigger on the club you want to spawn NPCs > hover over to the club rally tab > with your D pad you値l scroll to the empty spot that would normally have a hero placed on it and remove the invisible hero placed. doing so will remove the hero costing clubits to remove but it値l be well worth since you値l have the issue fixed. if you guys have any more issue or if this has helped, let me know on xbox @Jinno Ai

This only worked until the NPC left. After that the slot was permanently broken. No NPC shows in the slot and it can't be filled with a new one. The clubits used to remove the invisible NPC were wasted.

Fasti, could you please Do something ?

I have been waiting for more than a full month on my ticket. now answer yet.
    And we all would like to get our club usable.

MAKE MAX MASTERY GREAT AGAIN !

IGN : AAA_Doudou_
    Discord : _Doudou_#2738
    Trove Collections Club : 8277286365205537144

the resurrected also had this issue had to spend about 2k clubits fixing it hopefully it doesnt break again (devs fix this pls its a major issue)

This is getting ridiculous! Kill Zone just lost another NPC slot in the Rally of Heroes. We are down to just two working NPCs now. Two of the other clubs I am in have broken NPC slots as well. What are you devs doing over there?!?!?

FASTi ! we do all need help there.

MAKE MAX MASTERY GREAT AGAIN !

IGN : AAA_Doudou_
    Discord : _Doudou_#2738
    Trove Collections Club : 8277286365205537144

+ Reply to Thread