+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Broken Rally of Heroes

Broken Rally of Heroes

Our club has empty NPC spots that can not be filled. When looking at the list in the club UI it shows there are NPCs there, but the spots in the club world are empty and new ones can't be spawned in.

Renis we had the same issue in glim gods, I ended up banishing the npc and that seemed to fix it. But definatly and issue that's needs looked at.

Thanks for the heads up! It looks like banishing a few of them worked to get new ones in, but now we have an empty spot that just can't be filled.

My rally of heroes in Forever Fluxless has an NPC spawned but in the club menu it shouldn't be there.

Unfortunately the work around didn't stick. When the NPCs left the spots became permanently empty. New NPC quest givers can't be spawned in. Kill Zone now has two broken spots in our Rally of Heroes.

Our club is having the same issue. We have one slot on our Rally that no longer works. We tried to remove the Rally and replace it but the game says there are still heroes so we can't remove it. I then tried to click the slot again and got the sound like an NPC was being spawned but obviously it didn't spawn. Club Name: We r number 1

Elder Trove Gods is also having this issue.

Kill Zone Express hero spawn point

Kill Zone Express also has one broken hero spawn point that wont allow a new hero to be summoned

Hey, I'm also having this issue on PC side. 3 of 4 base does not work anymore

MAKE MAX MASTERY GREAT AGAIN !

IGN : Saltwater_sam
    Discord : _Doudou_#2738
    Trove Collections Club : 8277286365205537144

I'm having issues again in Forever Fluxless with the rally of heroes

+ Reply to Thread