+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: New Map Colors Too Dark

This has been addressed on PTS. Make sure you log in and give your feedback.

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

I only just thought of this now, but would it be possible to have different icons for Neon City and Luminopolis. Also icons for Saurian Swamp and Primal Preserve? On the map they look the same and with this change players can easily find the minibiome they are hunting either for mobs, dungeons, materials, or outposts. I doubt this will happen, but it can be a nice change.

IGN: Argonaut_of_MC | Mastery: 730+ | 34,000+ PR Knight & Gunslinger |My Trovesaurus Profile | Discord: Argonaut_of_MC#0239 | Knight mains FTW

3.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Argonaut_ View Post
    I only just thought of this now, but would it be possible to have different icons for Neon City and Luminopolis. Also icons for Saurian Swamp and Primal Preserve? On the map they look the same and with this change players can easily find the minibiome they are hunting either for mobs, dungeons, materials, or outposts. I doubt this will happen, but it can be a nice change.
    On the tech side I'm not sure how possible that is, but I'm not a tech person. I am a word person though, so I will use my words to ask a tech person, since that sounds like a good suggestion to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Argonaut_ View Post
    これは可能だと思います
    過去に、Troveではマップ上でそれぞれのサブバイオームの名前を表示していました
    (自分はその時代にTroveを遊んでいなかったので、何故表示されなくなったのか理由を知りま せん)

:translated text
    I think this is possible.
    In the past, Trove displayed the name of each sub-biome on the map.
    (I wasn't playing Trove at that time, so I don't know why it's gone.)
    IGN:BlackEevee

+ Reply to Thread