+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Re-Gemerator

Lightbulb Re-Gemerator

Trove needs new method of getting re-gemerators besides from cubits. What about people who doesn't have patron? They have to wait a whole week or more if they don't have enough cubits and are trying to switch their gems over to a new class. My suggestions: Make them tradeable, drop the price on them from 500 cubits to something more reasonable, put them inside the shadow market and finally last but not least just make it so you could use flux or glim to remove a gem if you don't have any re-gemerators.

In older times,
    Re-gemerators were used only to fix broken gems as I was on PS4 beta and could remove gems with flux.

Now with gems not being able to be broken makes these only use of swapping.

Which from one YT player suggested get one set for your main character then get the other set for your ST/Farming/etc.

Gem swapping is only for those who want to be on the "leaderboard.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ13 View Post
    In older times,
    Re-gemerators were used only to fix broken gems as I was on PS4 beta and could remove gems with flux.

Now with gems not being able to be broken makes these only use of swapping.

Which from one YT player suggested get one set for your main character then get the other set for your ST/Farming/etc.

Gem swapping is only for those who want to be on the "leaderboard.
    Yeah i know, i've been playing trove since beta...I play on xbox one btw. But still they should fix it, or add a new method.

+ Reply to Thread