Thread: Cursed Skull with bad environment

Exclamation Cursed Skull with bad environment

Please developers watch the full video.

https://youtu.be/ZQ1V6RIPT58

In this video i am showing almost every dungeon that have a serious issue regarding mob spawning with cursed skull.

*There is one dungeon i am missing in this video that also have a serious issue the same way has the Geode dungeon. (In a 3* Dungeons in fire Biome, the grey tower 3* dungeons)

The first clip is very obvious of what is happening, the cursed skull spawn all mobs below the platform. Which a easy fix would be to raise the Cursed skull by 2 blocks.

If the Cursed Skull in Geode could be fix before the release it would be awesome, because like i said in the video. When it will be on live, everyone will go in Geode and it will lag a lot. So this cursed skull will be annoying more than ever to deal with it.

Thank you for going through the list of old dungeons with this problem, I feel the 5* multi-level Biome dungeon is bad but maybe not as bad as some of the offenders in that video.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar View Post
    Thank you for going through the list of old dungeons with this problem, I feel the 5* multi-level Biome dungeon is bad but maybe not as bad as some of the offenders in that video.

Thank... for thanking me :P
    Yes, in your screen shot we see that the Neon City can be very tricky. But for the treasure island it seems fine.

On Xbox (not sure if on PC):

The big stadium 3 star in Medieval Highlands Sometimes does not give credit or XP for completing the bosses except for the underground boss unless you are standing on top of the skulls or where the reward box will spawn at completion. Even if you are standing on the box or skulls at the time of completion, it mostly does not count....like if you are too far away.

Quote Originally Posted by SavageSergal View Post
    On Xbox (not sure if on PC):

The big stadium 3 star in Medieval Highlands Sometimes does not give credit or XP for completing the bosses except for the underground boss unless you are standing on top of the skulls or where the reward box will spawn at completion. Even if you are standing on the box or skulls at the time of completion, it mostly does not count....like if you are too far away.
    Yes, the same thing happen on PC and for few other dungeons 3*...
    The Event box that we obviously can't see was let to default size i guess in the Stadium resulting in a 1x1 bloc to stand in to gather "dungeon complete & xp reward"

But this is not the point of this thread though. It's more about Issue causing waste of time that shouldn't exist.

oh...my bad...

thought it was about dungeons with bugs.

sorry I could not delete the post,....