Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Way to go

[complain] lesser cache rewards change

I thought we finally had a team that actually cared for an enjoyable enviroment, I thought at last RNG would be reduced in a incredibly positive way, but instead you guys push it back.

Why take away radiant sovereigns and augments from lesser cache drops? if you fear that new players will get to end game too fast thru this means it's understandable, buy why don't just move it to u10 only? or make it so that lesser caches drop an unique item that we can exchange an X amount of it for either emp gem boxes or a lustrous box?

Players hate time gated content, specially if it is as relevant as an emp gem box.
    IGN: TectonicRift
    Languages: Spanish, English

I hope they change it back soon because 5* Dungeons would essentially be useless. Just like stellars were useless if crystal gear costed 10 flux

+1

The augment drop could be reduced to give only roughs, and the radiant sovereign drop could be reduced to just 1, but I liked having them in there.

That aside, you have quite the descriptive title there.
    ~~ IGN: Spirare ~~
    It's supposed to be pronounced rahr, not rayr
    ~~ Main class: Vanguardian | Power Rank: 24,845 | Total Mastery: 619 ~~
    ~~ Clubs: | ~~
    ~~ Dragons: 15/17 | 30/31 | 3/3 ~~

oh, I actually thought I could modify title afterwards, wanted to get a bit emotional, rip.

Smth like [petition] return emp boxes rewards and augments U10 farming
    IGN: TectonicRift
    Languages: Spanish, English

Not gonna lie , this ruined it for me, I was so excited to finally being able to grind augmenters and technically emp gem boxes. But removing them from the loot table , now I'm not as excited to grind this new update. My solution to this would be , only as a uncommon drop u8 boxes would give you the materials (veridium or nitro) , u9 would give you nitro or radiant sovereigns and u10 would give you 1 of the 3 augmenters or radiant sovereigns. That would make it so that grinding 5 star dungeons would be good in any uber portal , u8 means that you can get materials to upgrade crystal easier, u9 having a chance to get radiant sovereigns would make it better to get more powerful for u10 , and u10 is the highest portal available , so giving augmenters so that end game players can get to 100% stats is probably the better option, this still will take a while but at least you'd have the option to grind for them rather than wait for them.

Idk this is my type of solution for this, because removing them is a big no-no.

Scaling rewards with difficulty could work, but I think it's useful to have empowered gem boxes be available to grind as early as 5k PR. Maybe it could be restricted with U8 offering only a Radiant Empowered Gem Box that gives only radiant gems and class gem key fragments in place of the Sovereign(s)?
    ~~ IGN: Spirare ~~
    It's supposed to be pronounced rahr, not rayr
    ~~ Main class: Vanguardian | Power Rank: 24,845 | Total Mastery: 619 ~~
    ~~ Clubs: | ~~
    ~~ Dragons: 15/17 | 30/31 | 3/3 ~~

Yeah, that could be good, giving players radiant emp gems, but with the new gems + crystal gear getting to 10k is pretty easy, but radiant emp gem boxes is a good idea

I think there should be a way to grind them, but not in the caches. Maybe have them as a super rare drop from gem boxes?

More gem sockets but no new sources of bound brilliance to compensate. I thought the gem augments on the uncommon table was a welcome addition to the substantial increase of them required. Please put them back.

I'm sure there's plenty of folks who would gladly laugh in your face at the 6,900 Crystalline Cores (~92% of this whole update, mastery-wise) required for two tomes and 122 style unlockers and not getting gem augments along the way is a kick in the shin.

You'll be bombing the crap out of the ore anyway for the dragon and look at what you get in the lesser caches...

robbed of worthwhile loot on the uncommon table

indefensible

garbage

Seriously, there's more on the ground between 5*'s than in the caches

I knew these were wastes of time before when they were crystal lesser caches, but they still are.
    The 'in-addition to' mindset to these rewards doesn't look good when you find x10 more of the 'reward' just going inbetween these places

Put them back as rares and have a karma or just put them back in general, it was a good end game reason to farm them please devs listen to us on this one