+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Battle Level Progression System

Battle Level Progression System

Currently for you level up by playing Battle Arena, as the Battle Arena removed from the Hub and no more matchmaking, this impossible to level up, could transfer the progression to the Bomber Royale, since the focus of the PVP is in that mode, and from a certain level and very slow progression level, and as if the PVP trophy wa bogged down because it is impossible without matchmaking , l hope they transfer or return with the Battle Arena pro Hub with matchmaking. Thank you all for the attention.

i dont have the link, but the next update was to have 500 br kills equal 50 levels.
    i could have that wrong but i recall it being 500 kills in br to get lvl 50.

They said 500kills would unlock the glorious gladiator trophy. I donít remember them saying anything about it increasing battle level.

I hope they get the next update, and release a note on how to unlock it.And you have the link where you saw the news ?

In the pts patch notes

“Glorious Gladiator now also unlocks after 500 Bomber Royale kills. This change is retroactive.”

Found here http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...vember-29-2018

There is already a date to leave update with this new requirement for the trophy on the consoles.Or this requirement is already valid on the consoles

It will come with the u10combat update in 2019

+ Reply to Thread