+ Reply to Thread

Thread: U10 2019 huge issue for ps4 trove.

U10 2019 huge issue for ps4 trove.

Some of you know me, I'm the president of Demons of Valhalla.
    I'm The Ugly One.

Not here to talk to much about in respects to clubs or individual committees within ps4 trove but more so in the future of trove on the ps4.

We all see new players coming and giving the game a try, but I think with the current k10, St and carrying these new players are stuck in a place of limbo with little help to really understand the game.
    I don't see new players fully understanding what it takes to get to mid game then end game. Reason I mention this is I think the delay in u10 till 2019 might kill trove for months to come if not fully as U10/Gardening was a new way for people to get to mid or end game as gardening replaced the need to grind U's for mastery.

The buy out aside trove is currently in a state that is not new player friendly in respects of teaching people how to play the game.
    K10 I think is one of the biggest problems holding new players back from learning the grind. They are being shown to K10 for 3 minutes a day and that's your XP for the day back to standing around a hub.

The way most mid to end gamers did this was to grind out keys and then ST till you are out of keys.
    Players are hitting a K10 feed level 30 with free stellar gear and little to no mastery these days with 0 understanding of how to grind flux or mastery.

These guys are lost when they are "end game" in their eyes as they hit level 30.

The delay to 2019 fed with the new way newer players are learning the game i feel will not have players keep playing. I feel we are about to have a huge drought in a player base of new to mid players.

The switch, New ps4 games and just xmas in general is a huge deal I think for our future in ps4 trove with the U10 delay feeding the reason to not play.

Trove like most RPG games is reliant on chat, when chat goes dead in a rpg the game is dead. Without new players asking 1000's of questions to provoke chat to life...... I fear for what trove is going to be from now till u10.

Sure there are a few top clubs that are very very active but everyday 1 or 2 people walk away and are not being replaced.

I do see a light at the end of the tunnel and this is my reason for posting.
    I hope my post keeps one player playing through this time.

u10 with the new gardening is set to have a new way to reach mid game and end game in a way that really teaches people to play trove.

Gardening is troves way of replacing months of farming dungeons etc for materials to craft mastery items. This I feel will fix the problem with players hitting level 30 with little mastery.

U8/9/10 geode top side is really going forward trove for most players.

I think we need to keep the game alive till u10 then it will be fine.

We are going to see so many people over the next few weeks screaming that trove is dead etc. They will be right, its already dead in its current style of play.

I'm willing to stick it out as I love the community who has made trove their online home.
    I hope you guys stick it out with me as I really do think Trove will make it through this rough time.

But if the Devs really want to help us out. U10 on console on Dec 17th. There is no reason to not launch the current dumbed down version of u10 on us. Just fix the difficulty numbers and were good to go.

No gardening update is coming with u10. It’s been pushed back with no release date currently. Also console won’t be getting the u10update this year, they’ve already said that. They’ll try to release it to pc this year they said but won’t promise that. Console is then left waiting for who knows how long to get the update after pc. So far I’m not impressed with u10 stuff and don’t think it will make new players want to stick around.

Except that the console versions require an approval process that U10 clearly won't pass ATM. It won't be released on PC that quick either...

Crystal gear
    Astral gems
    Geode top side
    5 star dungeons

These 4 things are ready. They just need balancing.
    It's a very small update true, but it's a reason to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandros View Post
    Except that the console versions require an approval process that U10 clearly won't pass ATM. It won't be released on PC that quick either...
    Thank you! Someone with a brain.... or ears; considering the Devs have mentioned this several times now.

Quote Originally Posted by Supxrcharged View Post
    Thank you! Someone with a brain.... or ears; considering the Devs have mentioned this several times now.

You missed the point of my post and looked hard for something to be negative about clearly.
    Which is fine and your choice to bring down the community and be a negative lump in a sea of great people.
    That's your RPG characters choice and all the power to your lonely peak..

The reason I posted this was to positive about the future of Trove.

I think gardening paired with U10 will bring new life to trove and I hope people wait it out.

+ Reply to Thread