Thread: Personal Chest tabs

Personal Chest tabs

On Live I only have the 2nd chest tab unlocked, but on PTS its previous behavoir was I had to press unlock and my 2nd chest tab items were there waiting.
    Had to do this everytime I changed worlds

Now I press unlock and it tells me Purchase failed: you cannot purchase this product right now.

Tabs 1 and 5 work fine, just the tab you had to purchase for credit isn't.

I have all 5 tabs on live, now 2,3 and 4 are locked to me and all my gems are in 2 and 3... There goes any further testing...

Functionality has been restored for now, also the store (yay re-gemerators).

okay, so if you cannot access the store in your club, goto the hub and it should work, accessing your stash tabs from a cornerstone.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar View Post
    Functionality has been restored for now, also the store (yay re-gemerators).

okay, so if you cannot access the store in your club, goto the hub and it should work, accessing your stash tabs from a cornerstone.
    Can't access my storage tabs from my club or CS in a prime world, elemental world or hub. Guess I'm done testing as I can't access any of my stored gems.

EDIT: also can't access the store from anywhere either. It's just a blank page.