Thread: Hatch Your Howlug Geode Quest PTS

Hatch Your Howlug Geode Quest PTS

Hi Again!

I Still Have A Problem with one of my geode quests: Hatch Your Howlug. I even went 2 and a half hours to try and get a Howlug from a bronze egg, i got a Howlug from a Egg and it didn't complete. Please can you look into this, because i cannot Upgrade my gas on Geode anymore. My PTS IGN is SpiceBeast. And i also don't have the Purple egg that is required to complete the quest. This is a bug that i have had since Geode first came out on PTS. i heard that they did fix it, but it didn't fix mine, so if possible could i have the Purple Egg back to complete the quest? @PostCard @Fasti

Regards
    SirSpice

Quote Originally Posted by SirSpice View Post
    Hi Again!

I Still Have A Problem with one of my geode quests: Hatch Your Howlug. I even went 2 and a half hours to try and get a Howlug from a bronze egg, i got a Howlug from a Egg and it didn't complete. Please can you look into this, because i cannot Upgrade my gas on Geode anymore. My PTS IGN is SpiceBeast. And i also don't have the Purple egg that is required to complete the quest. This is a bug that i have had since Geode first came out on PTS. i heard that they did fix it, but it didn't fix mine, so if possible could i have the Purple Egg back to complete the quest? @PostCard @Fasti

Regards
    SirSpice
    I have this problem too and I can not go on with the missions any more