+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Club replaced me as a Vice President?

Exclamation My Club replaced me as a Vice President?

I owned three clubs before I left this game for a while only to come back to this single problem. The club 'Dark Aether' that I created long ago has a new Club Leader by the name of MXTerminator. Before I left I never changed anything and I was the leader of all my clubs. I have no idea how when I decide to check out the new updates and such and try to play again, my main club that I built, has somehow replaced me for another leader? How can this be and how can I regain leadership of MY club?

Always a good idea to review patch notes when returning to a game.

The club update patch added a 30 day timer to club president. Gone more than 30 days and a new president is appointed by the game automatically. It was always possible to petition CS for a new leader before that patch and 1 would be promoted.

The harsh reality is we own nothing in the game world and the policy is in place to try to keep clubs from dying out when the leader/president decides to go away for a long time.

You're only option is to ask the new president for the position back, but they are under no obligation to comply with your request. CS will not help you with this issue.

Reason for the 30 days and replace the president is clubs these days are a team effort.

I'd hate to see 750 people put months/years into a clubs worth via clubits and 1 person leaving takes all the work away.

Its a good system but put in flawed.
    There should have been a visible opt in system so members know if its a club that if the leader leaves the club will go on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
    Reason for the 30 days and replace the president is clubs these days are a team effort.

I'd hate to see 750 people put months/years into a clubs worth via clubits and 1 person leaving takes all the work away.

Its a good system but put in flawed.
    There should have been a visible opt in system so members know if its a club that if the leader leaves the club will go on.

yeah i agree ! Its a good System . I hate when Leaders destroy a Club like that .

I saw that many Times in other Games. Inactive Leaders destroyed the Club/ Guild because you couldnt inv or kick People anymore .

Correction, it is 45 days, not 30 days.
    Owner of Hell in a cell. Either building or causing some chaos somewhere in Adventureland.

Quote Originally Posted by BMeister View Post
    Correction, it is 45 days, not 30 days.
    Correct, I was going from memory which is a bad thing when you're old. It was 30 days if you petitioned CS which I had to do back in open beta because our club leader was absent for a few weeks and I later learned he was killed in an auto accident. The CS rep made us wait til the 31st day to appoint a new leader. Sadly that club died anyway.

+ Reply to Thread