+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Missing 0.6% CH

Missing 0.6% CH

We are still missing 0.6%CH when all our gem are maxed.

Because there is a new dragon coming with Bomber Royal, could it possibly give 0.6%CH?

All maxed gem without Pearled boost on Critical Hit plus all dragon learned, we get exactly 99.4%CH

My Neon Ninja & My Dracolyte have all their Gems max PR, but on both of them i am missing 0.6%CH xD

Edit, something i missed the mention, yes i know you can put on CH on your weapon for a bit more CH to be above 100% and some Class have default MORE CH than other class like GS. But all class that have the default amount get exactly 99.4%CH when all gems maxed with all dragon (without any other extra CH from other source)

The removed opt-in dragon had +1CH, http://trove.wikia.com/wiki/Urmhalit,_the_Unforgiven

no word on him either, how'd that beta opt-in go devs?

S2 BR dragon does not have CH,
    https://trovesaurus.com/collections/...n_bomberroyale

This is PTS afterall and few have access to the +CH fixtures

No worry, i have a club with Fixture in PTS :P

Has for the first linked dragon... it has not been added yet and his implementation is unknow for when, so i don't consider it.

Has for the S2 BR Dragon, yes stats have been show in a live stream at some point, but the stats show doesn't mean it will stay like this. And has you know stats of dragons already changed in the past at some point. So a modification is not impossible to include 0.6%CH

I'm not in any clubs and I have around 120% CH. It's totally possible. have you unlocked all three primordial dragons yet? That might be part of your problem if you haven't.
    An bhfuil sibh abálta ag labhairt as Gaeilge? Táim abálta ag labhairt as é anois.

Quote Originally Posted by Aderon View Post
    I'm not in any clubs and I have around 120% CH. It's totally possible. have you unlocked all three primordial dragons yet? That might be part of your problem if you haven't.
    Some of your gems probably have CH with boost on them... No way to get 130%CH (10% from club i'm adding) without having gems that have boosted CH

One of new dragons will give 0.2% so we will need 0.4% more

+ Reply to Thread