+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Amount of 5* dungeons

Amount of 5* dungeons

My English is very bad.
    This update is practically done only in order to farm 5* dungeon, but their distance from each other is too far, that is, they are rare. This increases too much the time it takes to get to the next one.
    Why do we have to stop and spend time on the usual 1* dungeon? He completely lost his meaning in his existence. Dungeon 1* increases the time we need to spend on the game, achieving the goal.
    I think that the distance of 5* dungeons should be reduced and the number of 5* dungeons should be increased.

you can just skip all 1* dungeon.
    If you dont wanna do something just dont do it , simple enough isnt it?

Given ample biome generation, they should be the same as 3* dungeons. Near borders the 3*'s/5*s act the same way, trouble conforming to the triangle pattern.

Overlayed the bottom candoria and two lost isle 3*'s over a U10 maps 5*'s
    Where hollow dunes meets weathered wasteland the pattern seems to mesh correctly

Notice the jacked up candoria dungeon to the right where it's not in a triangle formation with the other candora&jurassic biome 3*'s? But it conforms to a different triangle to the lost isle.

Bottm 5* in Hollow Dunes, that seems extra long from the left 5* above it, because it conforms with a different triangle

So if you don't like extra long trips, try to avoid biomes with lots of borders.

Most of the dungeons 3*/5* go in one straight line and are a little off to the side because of other biomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ksenom View Post
    you can just skip all 1* dungeon.
    If you dont wanna do something just dont do it , simple enough isnt it?
    Not. This is not true. Maybe google translate incorrectly translated my thought.
    You need to spend your personal time to get from one 5 * dungeon to another 5 *, provided that 1 * dungeon does not provide an important resource. While you are cleaning the dungeon 1 *, many other people will have passed all 5 * dungeons around you and your character will lag behind the progress. As a result, you will be forced to act the same way. What is the point of these 1 * dungeons, if the dungeon 5 * contains five pieces + a very important reward at the end. Why spend so much time on useless work and stop at the usual 1 * dungeon? I want to say - why are they even needed? there is no point in these dungeons. Why do we need such a restriction?

About 2 years ago, a friend of mine pointed out that when you find a 3* dungeon, you could find more if you went in a straight line east or west. I tested this out, and for the past 2 years, I've been observing their spawn pattern. I've found that both 3* and 5* dungeons follow the same pattern, and that they are tied to the biome markers themselves. From one large dungeon, look east or west 2 biome markers, or diagonally northeast, northwest, southeast, or southwest 2 markers, because parallel lines 2 biome markers apart will spawn the dungeons at an offset (meaning a large dungeon to the north will be on a marker halfway between the two large dungeons south of it, hence the triangle pattern shown in posts above). Also, the position of the 2nd biome marker will help point the direction of the next large dungeon. For example: If the 2nd marker is slightly north of the 1st marker, the dungeon will be in that direction, slightly north of the previous dungeon. Of course, there are always exceptions to the rule, and sometimes things are out of whack, just like when you see multiple biomes mesh together with strings of lines in every direction. But this pattern has held true for me 99% of the time over the past 2 years. Hope this helps.
    IGN: Zohl
    VP of The Sun Temple
    VP of Faz Esse

Quote Originally Posted by Medont View Post
    Not. This is not true. Maybe google translate incorrectly translated my thought.
    You need to spend your personal time to get from one 5 * dungeon to another 5 *, provided that 1 * dungeon does not provide an important resource. While you are cleaning the dungeon 1 *, many other people will have passed all 5 * dungeons around you and your character will lag behind the progress. As a result, you will be forced to act the same way. What is the point of these 1 * dungeons, if the dungeon 5 * contains five pieces + a very important reward at the end. Why spend so much time on useless work and stop at the usual 1 * dungeon? I want to say - why are they even needed? there is no point in these dungeons. Why do we need such a restriction?
    If you want to farm crystal Gem boxes, possibly crystal equipment drops, and the crystal fragments, then I think you might want to do these dungeons. I see value in the 1 star dungeons. Your opinion may vary.

If you keep in mind that you may want to do ~350 5*'s to craft most of the mastery.. then ~1,500 more to craft all the geode style stashes. I can see why you would not bother with 1*'s

I know you can get (5)'s and (25)'s, I just don't have a real avg to base off of besides 4 caches per 5*

+ Reply to Thread