Thread: Crystal gear can't have auras

Crystal gear can't have auras

Title. Crystal gear is supposed to be better than stellar, so they should also have auras.

Edit: Yes it can, but the Enchanted Forge says it can't, only Radiant and Stellar can. It still needs to be updated to give crystal gear auras by default and state that radiant, stellar and crystal all can have them.
    ~~ IGN: Spirare ~~
    It's supposed to be pronounced rahr, not rayr
    ~~ Main class: Vanguardian | Power Rank: 24,845 | Total Mastery: 619 ~~
    ~~ Clubs: | ~~
    ~~ Dragons: 15/17 | 30/31 | 3/3 ~~

It is true that when you go to the enchanted forge, it says crystal gear can't have auras, and that is something that needs fixed. However, I have auras on my crystal gear. Just visit the enchanted forge, go the the aura selection, and roll it. It should give you an aura without issue.
    To modify Christina Perri's Jar of Hearts, "My arteries explode from the salt inside my soul, so cut the RNG, before it ruins me."

will it be possible for crystal hat and weapons to have the stellar auras? like cosmic cranium etc. i've seemed to only be able to roll what aura i alr have or hide aura at the enchanted forge--

or is it simply my luck

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhei Arima View Post
    will it be possible for crystal hat and weapons to have the stellar auras? like cosmic cranium etc. i've seemed to only be able to roll what aura i alr have or hide aura at the enchanted forge--

or is it simply my luck
    Crystal gear should be able to have all auras that you've unlocked. Aura rerolls aren't based on luck, there's a specific cycle they go through.

Weapons cannot have stellar auras, only radiant auras, and hats can only have stellar auras.

By default, you only have a single stellar aura unlocked, so if you haven't added any new ones to your collection, you will only be cycling between that aura and hide aura. If you're certain that you have more than one stellar aura that you should be able to cycle between, submit a bug report on the correct section of the forums, since the patch is now on Live, not PTS.
    ~~ IGN: Spirare ~~
    It's supposed to be pronounced rahr, not rayr
    ~~ Main class: Vanguardian | Power Rank: 24,845 | Total Mastery: 619 ~~
    ~~ Clubs: | ~~
    ~~ Dragons: 15/17 | 30/31 | 3/3 ~~