Thread: Cosmic Gems

Cosmic Gems

Can we get a different augment that moves the boosts around?

Because at this moment we're headed for a step back with gem boosts when they land on Light, being unable to be rerolled.

How good is light though? from my thoughts you kind of Wanted the Light to be the augmented stats.

I'm very concerned about the new gems and boosts, to be honest. I got onto PTS and opened 300 emp gem boxes and only got 3 (three) cosmic empowered stellars, two of which only had 2 stats, and all of which were bad abilities. That's almost 3 months of saving up wasted, and there's nothing I can do to speed it up. If this happened on live I'd honestly stay inactive and not even try out U10. This is rng on rng on rng on rng, and now you're saying we can't even reroll the stats to move boosts? These new gems are egregiously luck based, my feedback regarding the gems is to allow us to craft cosmic empowered gem boxes that give a guaranteed cosmic stellar emp, allow us to reroll empowered gem abilities to our preferred ability, and to allow us to move the boosts around on cosmic gems somehow. This will greatly alleviate a lot of the RNG present in the gems system as presented on PBE.

Quote Originally Posted by Demisedulous View Post
    I'm very concerned about the new gems and boosts, to be honest. I got onto PTS and opened 300 emp gem boxes and only got 3 (three) cosmic empowered stellars, two of which only had 2 stats, and all of which were bad abilities. That's almost 3 months of saving up wasted, and there's nothing I can do to speed it up. If this happened on live I'd honestly stay inactive and not even try out U10. This is rng on rng on rng on rng, and now you're saying we can't even reroll the stats to move boosts? These new gems are egregiously luck based, my feedback regarding the gems is to allow us to craft cosmic empowered gem boxes that give a guaranteed cosmic stellar emp, allow us to reroll empowered gem abilities to our preferred ability, and to allow us to move the boosts around on cosmic gems somehow. This will greatly alleviate a lot of the RNG present in the gems system as presented on PBE.
    that's just RNG.
    I went on there and opened 20 boxes and got a steller cosmic with the Berserk ability. it was only 2 stat, but oh well