+ Reply to Thread

Thread: u10 feedback

u10 feedback

No. There's no feedback. You know why? because im too big of an idiot to have 15k pr on pts where i cant get gems , and exporting my main account wont work either because the server can't handle this ._.

Are you sure?

Step 1.) Login to LIVE, and type /exportaccount - this starts the export process.
    Step 2.) Be Patient. Give the process 15 to 20 minutes for it to transfer your data from LIVE to PTS.
    note: this would be a really good time to go read those patch notes. This may prevent some questions in GLOBAL.
    Step 3.) After allowing sufficient time for the export to be imported into PTS, then login to the PTS server.

Granted that I'm still at work and I will not be able to try PTS until later tonight, The PTS servers may be overloaded.
    This is what works for me in exporting my account over to PTS.
    They may have a higher number of players trying PTS>

You can try to switch to NA server and do account export. Most of the time, the export process finishes almost instantly for me.

Would love to see the option to buy 10 Gem Booster Boxea for Cubits just like they added a option to buy 10 re-gemenators and Trove of Wonders to save some time

Everyone I know that had an export issue this pts and last were logged in on EU live. Since PTS is PTS-US you must be on North America to export.

EDIT: You really should post issues with PTS on that sub-forum.

+ Reply to Thread