+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: PTS export not working

PTS export not working

Dear devs, me and alot of other players are having problems exporting our NA/EU live accounts to the PTS server with the /exportaccount command.

After entering the command the notification box pops up, asking if we are sure to overwrite PTS data, and after clicking "yes" the notification in the corner of the screen verifies that our live account has been succesfully exported to the PTS server, yet when checking there nothing happens.

A commonly suggested fix is waiting a few minutes before going to PTS, or opening both live and PTS servers at the same time, etc, yet nothing seems to work.
    I have been trying for the last 5 hours now, to no avail, and so goes for many many other people.

Could you kindly suggest a fix for this.

Kind regards, SummonerXeno

2.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #2
    Senior Community Manager
    Hey there,

I'll follow up with Postcard to confirm, but exports should be working. They can indeed take a while, but we haven't disabled them, so the process should still go through eventually. Will post again once I get more info.

Hello again,

It might be important to note that i already have a newly created character on the PTS server active, and it might be the same for other people who are having trouble exporting.
    Maybe there is some interference between the account being exported and the already existing one? Although after putting the /exportaccount command you are explicitly asked if you want to overwrite all data on the PTS server.

4.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #4
    Senior Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by SummonerXeno View Post
    Hello again,

It might be important to note that i already have a newly created character on the PTS server active, and it might be the same for other people who are having trouble exporting.
    Maybe there is some interference between the account being exported and the already existing one? Although after putting the /exportaccount command you are explicitly asked if you want to overwrite all data on the PTS server.
    I just did an export on my personal account as well and will check it periodically to see the status. It's about an hour now and the PTS does still have the old version, so the wait is real, for sure (though nothing out of the ordinary yet).

Make sure you're logged into live North America to export as that seems to be an issue with several people I know.

+ Reply to Thread