Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: U10 difficulty

U10 difficulty

While testing i barely noticed any difference to clearspeed with NN or GS from U9 in live to U10 on PTS.
    I didnt equip anything new, no crystal gear or other gems and already deal the same dmg and onehitted the bosses. The new darkness stat the enemies are supposed to have probably doesnt work i think.
    U9 atm is already a piece of cake, U10 will be even easier if we have gems with more stats if the current state on PTS is intended
    http://forums.trovegame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22918417&dateline=154  2500093
    Officer of The North

I had the exact same damage number when I equipped/dequipped a +50 Light Crystal Hat in U8, U9, and U10.

I've also had the same concern. Now I am a 19K PR Vangaurdian with unoptimized gems. I can clear five-star dungeons by myself and it just feels like Iím playing U9 with no difficulty spike. I think the devís should consider making U10 20k instead of 15 and making the enemyís 4 to five time harder in most cases.

Even if they would have 50 Times more Hp then U9 it still wouldnt be a Challenge for a 30k GS.

Can confirm, "Armor Penetration (Light)" is not applied in PTS yet... So using our Regular Stellar or our Crystal gear do not change anything.

Btw I WOULD REALLY appreciate U10 be for 20k PR+

Because now, it is even easier to reach 15k PR and 20k PR with the extra gems.

And wouldn't it be logic to jump from 10k to 20k requirement? U8 to U9 is already that, a PR jump of double the PR...

even 20k would be a piece of Cake for 25-30k Players.

The five star bosses are quite tough enough as it is for my 23k Knight. I went through 10 flask charges - would've died if not for death defying vial. I vote for keeping it as it is.

It is easy, but the good thing is that NN can consistently kill the bosses.

Bosses in Uber-10 have same number of HP as in Uber-9. Let's be serious, "end-game" shouldn't be available for anyone with random gems just because he hit X PR requirement. More HP = less damage, and the game is about damage, not HP. My 22k Knight as in U9 can 1-2 hit kill the 1* and 3* bosses while using only 1 MF flask use per dungeon (Martial/SStrike emblems).

Radiant Giants in U9 and World Dragon bosses have +130-200mln HP. Why does the Uber-10 bosses don't have 2-5 times more HP than them? Let the bosses have much more HP, but let them spawn 2 or more dungeons chests rather than 1.

Increasing the health and damage of mobs is so funny. This will increase the time to kill the mob, but it certainly does not increase the complexity.
    It is better to come up with a normal mechanics of battle against the mob.
    I think for a week, people will get everything from the new update and return to the ST farm.