Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Vendor Crystal Item

Vendor Crystal Item

This maybe premature, I don't have all the weapons yet.. but the Crystal Gun doesn't conform to the previous contents stat layout talked about here

I could've been more clear prior to this post, changing stat pool 2/4 to A and stat pool 3 to B, the crystal weapon above has 2 B's and 1 A stat pool when our previous gear had 2 A's and 1 B stat pool. Meaning we cannot have Attack speed and Critical damage.

... restating in another format, old weapons - dmg a b a, crystal weapons - dmg light b b a.

This item was sourced from a vendor, upgraded by me.

All the vendor weapons appear to be DMG L BBA's (in u8?).

This hat that was dropped?

It's fine, it's a HP L ABA (that HR should be able to be rerolled in the next reroll event.. I hope)

Crystal drops don't seem to be tradable, but atleast the drop stats are right, DMG L ABA.

Crystal-1 Melee maxed, = 5* stellar +237PR

The forge only bumped up the Light value, the pearls did everything else and the Light value.

4.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #4
    You've got the right of it, the workbench stats are incorrect, I'm fixing them right now =)

Where is the Vendor at? I was unable to find a vendor last night in the 2 hours I was messing with the PTS. I wound up crafting my weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorvik View Post
    Where is the Vendor at? I was unable to find a vendor last night in the 2 hours I was messing with the PTS. I wound up crafting my weapons.
    The Vendor NPC was turned into a workbench, when you arrive at the zone it should be on the pad. Don't mistake it for the Rally Blade.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar View Post
    The Vendor NPC was turned into a workbench, when you arrive at the zone it should be on the pad. Don't mistake it for the Rally Blade.
    That workbench was where I was going to craft what I did. I'm sorry but the work Vendor threw me off.

I'm guessing that hat/face need to come from drops as I did not see them in the workbench.