+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where's the Cinnabar?

Where's the Cinnabar?

Post QoL update people have complained about spawn rate of infinium and cinnabar.

Here's a glimpse of what looking for cinnabar is now

When I posted prior to the buff, here, I mentioned I was going at a rate of 440 cinnabar per hour. That's as a boomberanger. Tonight I decided to give it a go as a MS NN for 30 minutes and averaged 1200 cinnabar per hour. An apples to oranges comparison but the video really hammers home that it can be pretty barren out there.

Between the time of that old post and the QoL patch I farmed 50K cinnabar in about 5 hours total tuesday [divvied in two] with a 50% bonus, with 4 alts. So..
    50K cinnabar / 5hrs, 10K cinnabar an hour / 5 accounts, 2K cinna / 1.5 bonus, roughly 1333 cinnabar per hour was able to be farmed on a boomeranger solo.

But now a speed farming solo class who isnt inviting alts every 30 seconds can't match that former amount? Somethings wrong with the generation! Please re-look into it since it wasn't in the patch notes for the hotfix on 13th of Nov.

The boomeranger and Neon Ninja comparison is important, 110MS glide speed vs effectively 280MS (+150% increase). Then the factors of inviting 5 people, accepting, lasering then planting a big bomb (skill) and then moving on vs throwing 2/3 bombs and continuing

I noticed I was able to get the 350 infinium for this weeks leaderboard contest in 8 minutes, without patron, instead of 45 minutes since that post above.

However, was in to U6 to check for cinnabar veins and it's still as rare as when I made my bug report in November.

I know you've said bug fixes don't normally go into patch notes, but it would help those reporting bugs.

+ Reply to Thread