+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: CM Diniry

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

Lightbulb CM Diniry

Hey!

My name is Diniry, your new CM (Community Manager). Iím not a native English speaker, so please donít be confused if my wording might be a bit different. I joined the Community Manager Team of gamigo 5 years ago and within these 5 years you probably can assume that I had my ups and downs, but I still love to interact with players, host events and Iím pretty sure that you will learn how to handle my sarcastic demons, which are hidden within my soul!

I started to play Trove a few weeks ago and I definitely enjoyed it so far, so you can assume that my knowledge about the game is still in the process of learning. I have no doubt that I will learn everything about the game together with you guys and of course also with a helping hand from Fasti.

If you have any concerns, constructive feedback, any comment about how things were handled in the past or if you just want to have some small talk, Iím here for you!

About myself: Iím a huge fantasy fan and right now Iím totally hyped for the upcoming Fantastic Beast movie that got released recently! I love reading books and of course Iím an avid gamer. When it comes to gaming, I played pretty much every genre with the exception of horror games, where you have things that jumps into your face from a dark corner! Right now, Iím actively playing the new Assassins Creed (FOR SPARTA!!!) and sometimes in between, I also play The Sims, participate in a few seasons in Diablo 3 and I love retro games. My first and only true love when it comes to gaming is still Pokťmon, so you guys can assume that I also run around like a crazy chicken in the town to catch Ďem all!

I think that Iíve talked enough about myself now and Iím sure we will get to know each other a little better within the upcoming weeks and months. To be honest, I canít wait for the first PiŮata party! So, I would say this is the ďgoĒ for you to start getting in touch and feel free to shoot any question at me but be aware, that I canít give you details on how the future will look like for Trove. We will share every important information with you in an announcement format like the producer letter.

Cheers,
    Diniry

Welcome.
    I hope you get acquainted with the game and can learn fast.

I believe that the feedback we give to the developers should go towards making the game better and enjoyable for all instead of what the previous developers did which is what they think it should be.

How often should we see producer letters? Weekly, 2 weeks month? Because I think the more interaction with the community can make the game grow and more able to get the right things fixed.

Lastly, Do we still expect U10/Geode Phase 2 this year or is it still too early to tell?

3.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks ^^

If you recheck the latest Team Letter posted from Fasti, you can see that the focus is on delivering Geode Phase 2 within this year. Still, I won't promise you that it will happen this year but that's only because I don't like making a promise about future content. Hope you know what I mean.

Welcome !

Hope you get a nice welcome from the community al thoe we kind of miss the old CMs that we loved soo much.
    i just have a question.

during a last "annoncement" there have been tooled that a german and a french CM are comming. do you know them ?(can i contact them ? ) we got a discord of french players (over 800) that kind of got left out of trove because of all the non translated stuff.. and we would LOVE to get a trion/gamigo/Trove staff member on our discord to show that we are "the community" and not just a big trove focued groupe

my Discord is sha#8950 if you got some infos ^^ thanks again

sorry for my english. not native english speaker...

Quote Originally Posted by Diniry View Post
    Thanks ^^

If you recheck the latest Team Letter posted from Fasti, you can see that the focus is on delivering Geode Phase 2 within this year. Still, I won't promise you that it will happen this year but that's only because I don't like making a promise about future content. Hope you know what I mean.

Of course.
    Yes I've read the letter and hopefully you are welcomed into the community well.

As I have been a PS4 player since beta and hopefully can still enjoy Phase 2 soon.

Welcome on the Trove forum Dinity.

I hope you will love it like most of the players in this game.

For a lot of us English isn't our first language so we won't laugh (to much) when the wording is to different.

I hope we will see you alot in the game so we can teach you how to play this game and show you where the game can be improved.

consecutive day's |All classes above 29K pr |Total Mastery 726 |Trove Mastery 626 |Geode Mastery 100

7.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by shahrukh View Post
    Hope you get a nice welcome from the community al thoe we kind of miss the old CMs that we loved soo much.
    i just have a question.

during a last "annoncement" there have been tooled that a german and a french CM are comming. do you know them ?(can i contact them ? ) we got a discord of french players (over 800) that kind of got left out of trove because of all the non translated stuff.. and we would LOVE to get a trion/gamigo/Trove staff member on our discord to show that we are "the community" and not just a big trove focued groupe

my Discord is sha#8950 if you got some infos ^^ thanks again

sorry for my english. not native english speaker...
    We will see about french ^^ My mother tongue is german so no french from my side, sorry. And I totally can understand that you all miss the previous CMs and It's not easy to just let go people you know for many years. I don't want to replace any of them because that's not my intention why I'm here. My intention of being here is to listen to all your problems you are facing, help you with this as good as I can and of course having much fun with you guys in between. It's still a game where we want to have fun, isn't it

Hi Diniry,

First of all welcome, I hope that you will be meet with kind and constructive player, that this game do have!
    Second, let me introduce myself, I am Wahoo (real name Christian), I am 33 years old and live in Denmark, and I am content creator, mostly Trove, have been making content in and around Trove for over 2 years now, both streaming and youtubing, and build most of my community around Trove. My/our stream community is very strong and is build on fun, informative gameplay, helping others and being kind to other in and outside of gaming (not only Trove, but all games). We love meeting new people on our discord or live on stream, a new person could be your next best friend!
    We had a very good working relationship with the old community manager and Fasti, so we are very much looking forward to working with you and Gamigo, since we are staying very positive towards this new change in game devs and community managers, so all in all we can't wait to see what you have in store for us as a community.
    Everyone hates change, but I do think that Trove needs to have a few things changed, but some stuff also needs to stay the way they are, and the best way to do so is to listen to constructive players, like myself or others from the Trove streaming community, I have even made a small podcast, bring on others that stream Trove, to talk Trove, past present and future, so that can be a great source of information.
    Now that I have said a lot here, I will end, again welcome and I am looking forward to all the great things coming for both Trove and its community!

// Wahoo

Ah good another that plays the game so that they have potential ideas of what is wrong or what's functioning. Always a good thing to hear and at least get to know more of the new people. Welcome
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 20/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

Hi Diniry,
    First thing: Moin!
    Second thing: Do you intend to join some clubs discord to get better/more frequently/faster in touch with the playerbase like Twixler or Atronos did?
    Third thing: With you as german and gamigo beeing a german company will there be some news about the games in german additionally?
    Last thing: dw, i doubt people will go after you just because there could be some mistakes in your writing, I barely get that either

Cya Ingame o/

+ Reply to Thread