+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: CM Diniry

So far I didn't hear anything that mods will be forbidden. If there is any major change one rules and stuff you will get an official announcement!
    You were probably responding to LAMMAZ?

That question was likely not asking about allowing mods, but accepting mods; previously, the developers would often hold acceptances where mod creators could submit their creations to the developers, and particularly good ones would be added to the game (accepted) officially. You can see the results in the many items in the game that have "Designed By: [Playername]" in the bottom right of their tooltip. You can see the previous acceptance thread here.

So, are the developers still planning to continue accepting and adding content from the community?
    ~~ IGN: Spirare ~~
    It's supposed to be pronounced rahr, not rayr
    ~~ Main classes: Dracolyte/Vanguardian | Power Rank: 23,627/23,515 | Total Mastery: 539 ~~
    ~~ Clubs: | ~~
    ~~ Dragons: 11/17 | 24/31 | 3/3 ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Stenwulf View Post
    Nah Ti, Draco does less than GS, PC, IS, Fae, (VG?), DT and maybe another i cant remember right now :P

@Diniry: Ich spiel GS und NN, GS zum farmen in ST und NN für Uber Welten. Ich überlege aber, mein GS zum Ice sage zu swappen, nach 3.5 jahren Gunslinger wird es langsam langweilig :P

Außerdem, ist es ok, wenn ich Deutsch schreibe, wenn ich dir antworte, oder soll ich trotzdem auf English schreiben?
    Nah, I'm pretty sure dracolyte does more damage than DT and IS. I never saw an IS in speedruns and DTs are rare, while I pretty much see a dracolyte in every single run.

Quote Originally Posted by Diniry View Post
    What classes you prefere to play and why?
    I play a speed build SH in open world as at 26418 PR it's a long range destruction machine. A lot use NN for world farming, but I detest the class so won't play it.

Dracolyte to clear to UM ST bosses. Yes it can solo to all the bosses at just below 25k pr which is amazing.

26418 PR GS on all ST bosses as IMO there's no better class for ST bosses since the Rev was fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombiPh0o_ View Post
    Nah, I'm pretty sure dracolyte does more damage than DT and IS. I never saw an IS in speedruns and DTs are rare, while I pretty much see a dracolyte in every single run.
    Since there are no speedruns since early august due to revenent bug abuse i wonder what speedruns you are talking about.
    Also, ye, if you are talkin about runs before that, then ye, obvious you didnt saw Ice Sage since that was before its rework. The new one does about as much a GS, needs more testing to see if it does more or less than it.

And ye, Draco´s are still used, but not only because of its dmg but because of the 2.5% dmg debuff it applies to enemies, so the other classes deal more.

Let me advertise the Fae Trickster, which I am playing as a F2P player with over 25k Power Rank:

Good Allrounder
    While other classes surely shine in this or that aspect, Fae Trickster is a class that is amongst the top classes in each thing in Trove but two: Face Tanking and Rampages (in the second you need hits per second instead damage, what Fae is bad at).

Top 2 or 3 in terms of Movement Speed
    So when you ask what class is best to farm dungeon, then people will usually answer with 'Neon Ninja' for its potential highest movement speed in game. But a Fae speed build (f2p) will instantly hit 147 MS (movement speed) by using a Flask. This is with Beserk and trailblazer emblem alone. It can go even faster with clownish kicker, pyrodisc Gem and while LL is active, but lets stay realistic at what is easily archieveable.

Awesome Damage Dealer
    Now when you talk about damage, Fae Trickster has the highest per-leftclick-attack damage of all classes. This allows oneshotting monsters where other classes need multiple attacks, which might cause many misses, if the game is lagging or the monster simply moves. Also, while Fae is not rank 1 in sheer DPS, it is a heartly welcomed class in a ST (Shadow Tower) group that got a Tank but is lacking damage.

Top #1 Evasion Class - never get hit at all*
    (*given you are a skilled Fae player)
    And additionally to that, there is the best and most unique trait that no other class can even compete with a Fae Trickster: Evasion!
    Each other class is forced to either eat monster's damage with a good health pool or special allies/emblems that run on surviveability or to use that noobish DDV.

(Death Defying Vial, a flask that automatically consumes a flask instead of dying when you enough damage that would pretty much kill you. There are 2 attacks in this game right now though, where this flask does not work.)

DDV allows other glass cannon classes to 'somewhat' allow their suicidical glass cannon playstyle while not instantly drop dead left and right, but a skilled Fae Trickster player is technically able to completelly evade each attack from any monster unharmed and does not need DDV! With any Power Rank. With any number of health. Yes, even if you had 10 single health points and would stand alone in front of Darknik Deadnaught Ultra.

Rewards Player Skill
    If you love a class that does not just improve with stats like damage and health, but also greatly reward the player to improve his/her controll over the class, then there is none better than Fae Trickster. And the fact that Fae is such a good allrounder in so many aspects does allow you to focus on one class instead of a wide range of classes at the same time. This allows you to push much further instead of having a need to take care of multiple classes at once.

Crappy at tanking
    Well, except you love tanking, then look at one of those bulky classes. If you love to eat damage for your team mates, then pick Revenant or Candy Barbarian instead. But then again, why pick a Tank inside an Ultra Vengeful Pinata God battle, when you also can just keep all those monsters buisy with your clones and render all those minions spawned by the boss completelly useless?

One Piece* of advice: Cubic Curtain over Class Gem
    *referance intended, I love its Manga Series
    If you plan to get the Class Gem.... Just get an Empowered Gem with that effect 'Cubic Curtain' instead. This effect is straight better than Fae's current class gem. If you got Cubic Curtain and you still want more protection to your passive, you can add the class gem, too. But never choose the class gem before Cubic Curtain.

(Fae loses its damage for 2 seconds if an enemy hit does deal damage to the Fae's health points. the Fae Class Gem will allow one shot to deal damage to you, but you will still deal full damage in that process - but a second hit will finally make you lose your damage for 2 seconds.

Cubic on the other side will completelly nullify one hit from an enemy, so no damage to your health at all and therefore also no loss of your bonus damage - and additionally, that attacking monster will become completelly immobilized with a 1 second stun.

That Class Gem does not has a stun effect and once again: that Class Gem does not block any damage at all!)

Or in short:
    Der Feengaukler ist einfach nur geil und hat fast nix, das er nicht kann! :3

PS:
    You can coulor certain text witht he same coulor as this forum's background coulor, making text invisible. E.g. select this text with your mouse...

=^.^=
    ...to make it visible.

Welcome to our beloved Trove CM Diniry

Glad to have you.

1) Is Turkeytopia (Thanksgiving event) starting at reset tonight? Tuesday Morning US West Coast time?

2) Can you talk them into allowing the daily bonuses to be active in Geode Caves? OR a new set of Daily bonuses just for Geode?

3) Will there be a Christmas event this year?

I could read that without highlighting.
    ~~ IGN: Spirare ~~
    It's supposed to be pronounced rahr, not rayr
    ~~ Main classes: Dracolyte/Vanguardian | Power Rank: 23,627/23,515 | Total Mastery: 539 ~~
    ~~ Clubs: | ~~
    ~~ Dragons: 11/17 | 24/31 | 3/3 ~~

Yeah dude, same.

+ Reply to Thread