+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: CM Diniry

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #51
    Hey

@Ugly - I won't give insides on what is planned right now. You will get all the information on the regular way as you are used to it. Also (cause I saw you asking in a different thread) if you have any questions, you can always send me a private message or (if it is a general question) leave it in this thread

@Female zombie - I do have an account on Trovesaurus and I'm using it while I'm still trying to learn everything about the game. It already was very helpful for me ^^ I'm also already on the Discord server. My Discord ID is Diniry#0329 if you want to message me
    Regarding the creator programm I don't have any update for you yet but I can ask around and come back on that as soon as I have an update!
    Community Manager, Trove

Read our new forum standards before posting, please. |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Instagram ,Facebook and Twitter!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Diniry View Post
    Hey

@Ugly - I won't give insides on what is planned right now. You will get all the information on the regular way as you are used to it. Also (cause I saw you asking in a different thread) if you have any questions, you can always send me a private message or (if it is a general question) leave it in this thread
    !
    Happy to see a detailed reply.
    I'd say I'm among the most loyal and invested in trove members of the community.
    I want you to know the current state of information on the future trove has me looking for a new game.
    The lack of communication you would have to be dumb to keep investing time and money in to trove.
    We have 0 knowledge that your even planning more content after gardening 2.
    Great to see reply but gardening 2.0 is no update its bad content that's not needed as it was intended to go with a huge update that took players away from old materials and was meant as a catch up tool for new players. gardening 2 being released if it's even close to the original model will devalue every material.
    The community needs information.

3.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #53
    To start off, I would like to share a little more insight - the development team for Trove is still comprised of the same individuals who previously worked on the game. The team is smaller now, but the people are generally the same as before.

Now to the rest of your reply: We saw the feedback you gave us about gardening 2.0 and it was forwarded. I can totally relate that you'd like further information on your feedback as well as future plans, but please also try to understand that we can't just drop a whole lot of information on plans which might still change. We will give you updates and (if we can) also provide some insight about the future, but this is not something we can do on the fly.
    Community Manager, Trove

Read our new forum standards before posting, please. |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Banned
    Thanks D. Glad your active.
    I won't ask for information but I'll stat what I think is happening

I'll take that information as
    1. Geode top side is staying as is and won't be finished
    2. Gardening 2.0 will be released and your aware it will lower the value of everything but you guys knowing this need to release it anyway.
    3. Primal dragon update will be released as another time filler
    4. Geode 3 back to trove, will be released with u10 on trove and you'll add more giga monsters on a reskinned biome.
    5. 2020 you'll finally hit st update but it's 1 year to late and no one plays trove anymore, it is only released on PC.

this is what I see happening with what I currently know.

Hallo Diniry . Auch wir deutschen Spieler heissen dich herzlich willkommwn als Community Manager . Ich bin selbst ein sehr aktiver Spieler auf der Xbox1 und auch teil eines der aktivsten Club in dem Spiel .Der Name des Clubs ist Treasure Goblins . Und da ja hier in Trove meist Englischsprachige Spieler unterwegs sind und ich mich selbst auch mit vielen Leuten unterhalte in Xbox Live Partys die allemsamt auch sehr aktive und ehrgeizig Spieler sind . Ich möchte damit sagen das ich gern als vermittler bereit stehe um eventuelle Ideen oder sachen die nicht so gut laufen verständlicher näher zu bringen . Ich mein vielleicht hilft das etwas ;-). Ich wünsche dir eine schönen Abend und vielleicht sieht man sich ja mal im Spiel selbst . Mein Gt auf der Xbox ist IIIDarkmasterII . Mit freundlich Grüßen Darkmaster :-)

Hello again,

I would love to make a few suggestions and I hope you read these and either consider them or confirm each is happening. I play a lot on Xbox1 and am very active in this game and LOVE it.

1) Please fix Geode Topside 3-star dungeon bosses to drop 2 gem boxes on a normal day and up to 4 on Gem day. This will put them in line with the rest of the gem elements currently.

2) Please add for us to craft Geode portals (like the elemental portals) U8, U9, U10

3) Please add Geode Cave portals for us to craft. I love portals and it is easier to grab quests and go through portals rather than go into the Atlas.

4) Please add Miner's Troves to Geode Topside.

5) Please let me know the code to ban players from my club world. I cannot get it to work for some reason.

6) Please give us a Spring Egg event in Geode Caves. Please give us something fun for caves as there is really no incentive to go there even though I love the concept and the daily bonuses count there now. OR add a daily bonus just for Geode Caves that gives a chance for double eggs or increased chance for rarer egg drops.

Thank you for reading this and I look forward to your response Community Team

Greetings, CM Diniry!

Welcome to Trove, and to this community! Sorry for the late welcoming, logging in Trove forum hasn't been my habit lately to be honest. However, do feel welcomed to this new community!

I'm Black_Hood, a casual f2p player of Trove that's been starting since Open Beta and I feel quite attached to the old team, developers and CMs but that doesn't mean I don't like changes. In fact, I logged in the forum today just so that I can give my welcome to you and to all the upcoming CMs, since I feel like all of these changes are going to be something significant to the game in the future! I won't deny that I feel abit afraid of what would come in the future but reading what have been written, I'm relieved that you are eager to help this community the best you can.

Glad to see that you are playing, experiencing the f2p route the same as the others; it might be harsh sometimes but that's what matters, isn't it? Great to see that Fasti is helping you with Trove terms, items and "slangs" and I hope that you'll get the hang of it in no time! I also played Aura Kingdom, so I don't know if multiple CMs' event is going to be something similar to those events but I'm excited to see whatever is coming.

I feel like you're quite nervous and slightly excited about this community and I'd say don't sweat it, in my opinion, this community overall is pretty nice and tolerant. We help with all questions, some can do darn good math, some can do great mods, some can draw...there's plenty of help for Trovians (Trove Players) and so is for you!

As you can tell from my bad English, I'm also not a native English speaker, thus I won't laugh...to hard!! (oh an inside joke of this forum is that they love to use the color #2B7BBB to make things mysteriously "hidden", you can try it!) *and btw, I'm learning German and so I also have abit of bias towards you

As an end note, I would like to have your trophy (I call them heads, but that just me) hanged up on my wall!
    Hope to add you to my collection (totally in a good way I mean.)

From Old-bie

Black_Hood

P.S: I have too many Fasti's and I hope I would the same amount from our new CM >: )
    Show some support for the modders!

8.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #58
    @Ugly - Your view on the future of the game is really pessimist. Well, everybody should have their own opinion, so I'm not going to undermine yours. I just kindly ask you to also let others have their own opinion and just wait for future updates. Maybe you will also be surprised

@IIIDarkmasterII - Danke für die netten Worte Übrigens - wenn es einen deutschen Discord Server gibt (evtl. ähnlich angelegt wie der von Trovesaurus) wäre ich da sehr interessiert dran auch mal vorbei zu gucken. Zumindest wenn es für euch in Ordnung wäre!

@SavageSergal - Thanks for all the suggestions. I won't make any promises yet but we can forward them. I'm just a little confused about the 5th question. You don't need a code to ban people from your Club. Only thing you need is the correct rank (Vice President/President if I'm correct).

@Black_Hood - Thank you for the warm welcome I'm indeed a little bit nervous sometimes, but this is more because I still need to learn so many things about Trove. I doubt that we won't have a good time together! I will also join BR, so you (maybe ) will have the chance to get my trophie too
    Community Manager, Trove

Thank you for the response. I understand that you cannot make any promises and I appreciate you forwarding my ideas and hope some of them get used Thank you.

As far as the 5th question, I use the forward slash command for banning people from my club world, but it keeps saying that either the club does not exist or the player does not exist. It might be a bug or a mistake in the entering of the command. I was hoping you could write down the command exactly as I am supposed to enter it so I can try it. It may have been changed through updates or an update broke it. I am not sure.

It is not a big deal, but I am not sure if something is broken or I am lol

10.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #60
    The command should work like this:
    /club block <clubname> <playername>
    The clubname and player name must be in quotes if more than one word, player name afair the same. If that's not working try: /club block "clubname" "playername"
    Community Manager, Trove

+ Reply to Thread