+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Does Boomer have an Attack Speed Cap?

Banned

Does Boomer have an Attack Speed Cap?

i have my boomeranger at max level and at 20k pr. And i feel like no matter how much attack speed i get on him, he stays the same due to his wind-up animation?

Can anyone tell me if this is the case? or its just something im not looking very carefully at?thegadgetwire.com/kodi thegadgetwire.com/tutuapp thegadgetwire.com/appvalley

All class's have a cap of 300% attack speed.

As far as I know and noticed, the passive 3rd combo attack's animation isn't affected by attack speed. But the other two basic attacks are.

Quote Originally Posted by CDM135 View Post
    As far as I know and noticed, the passive 3rd combo attack's animation isn't affected by attack speed. But the other two basic attacks are.
    I'll build on this, The total animation time between 110AS and 220AS is halved, 130frames to 65frames [60fps source], but it's the twirl attack VFX that lingers from 56 to 46 frames which skews perception. Total Animation at 300AS is 47frames with 41twirl VFX frames. The VFX for the other two attacks gets clipped while the twirl vfx lingers.

For those curious, 310AS was also 47 total animation frames confirming what Novuhz said.

Guess just learned that the animation is just pure visual. Then again already know can't trust some visual things such as 999999 is max DPS but can go past that apparently. Then having AS on shadow hunter looks to speed up the shots but is the same capped speed.
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 17/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

bhajipav my dude, please, not only do you start like 5 threads a day here, but you are literally asking the same thing you already asked in the reddit subforum, and already got your answer days ago. Why keep asking what you already should know the answer. Im just asking why you do this, you have some weird urge to keep creating posts over and over for no reason?
    Im sorry I dont mean to attack you in any way, but I need an explanation. Currently you have 6 started threads on the front page here, all of them also posted on reddit sub. If its the "looking for players to grind with" then sure, post on both forums if you must, but the others are asking for stuff that were already answered on your other exactly identical post on the other forum...

Quote Originally Posted by Tubsss View Post
    bhajipav my dude, please, not only do you start like 5 threads a day here, but you are literally asking the same thing you already asked in the reddit subforum, and already got your answer days ago. Why keep asking what you already should know the answer. Im just asking why you do this, you have some weird urge to keep creating posts over and over for no reason?
    Im sorry I dont mean to attack you in any way, but I need an explanation. Currently you have 6 started threads on the front page here, all of them also posted on reddit sub. If its the "looking for players to grind with" then sure, post on both forums if you must, but the others are asking for stuff that were already answered on your other exactly identical post on the other forum...

Maybe because it's the same person that was on here before "jimmyrazor". I just wish people like these can be suspended from creating multiple accounts.

This isn't the same person. bhajipav is a spam bot. It copies posts from places like these forums and reddit, then at the end puts in URLs. Often dangerous links that include viruses and phishing. Why this account hasn't been removed yet is beyond me. Fasti, wake up dude.

The post is copied from here:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Trove/comme...ack_speed_cap/

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

+ Reply to Thread