+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: [COMPLETE] Hotfix - 8AM PST (4PM UTC) - November 13, 2018

When can we expect the opening of the PTS?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikelavezz2 View Post
    What's about my 1 day trove patron pass that i have spent? Will I have that time back or i wasted it?
    I've returned back from work just to play and relax...
    Nope, should've checked forums before using it. It was a sheduled downtime, announced days in advance. By now, everyone should know that mmo type games have frequent downtimes to work on things.

Quote Originally Posted by Sholomance View Post
    Man this is a good answer why they do it at 4pm UTC while they are do it in 8am PST.... That is nice but if i know it right everywhere in the World all employee have to work 8 hours a day, So why can't start the Europe update to 12am PST to the european idiot player can enjoy the game before update. Second there is 8pm UTC and servers are down yet.
    Because the people doing this update for us work in america. They dont get up at 3am to finish it while we europeans work.

I get home at 2:30 pm and i think "imma watch some yt, later i'll play trove"
    at 4:10 pm - "alright time to play a bit" *sees that maintenance just started* fffffffffffffffffff

And why do people HAVE to work 8 hours a day some times i work 1 hour sometimes i work 20 hpurs all depends on the mood as far as im aware not all companies have a required hours

It will always be inconvenient to someone. I would like them to do it 4 hours later, and not have the majority of the updates done on Tuesdays... but that is my preference and not others. So accept it will never be ideal for everyone, and smile... it will lower your stress level.

7.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #17
    Hey!

Maintenance has been completed and the game is back online.
    Have fun while playing!

Any reason why the trove carpet is still 50mp and also were u going to look into the mounts that are “ships” that only give 50 MP? Because there are some mounts that are “ships” that give 100 MPand some that give only 50 MP

I'm still gonna mash 1 on rev just because its habit
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 17/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

+ Reply to Thread