+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone know if there is a livestream today (Friday November 9th 2018)?

Anyone know if there is a livestream today (Friday November 9th 2018)?

I am hoping there is, but I am not seeing a Question thread or any info on whether it is happening this week or not.

Thank you.

Probably Fasti does. Let's try to summon him

After the savage treatment they received last week I'm not sure they want to subject themselves to the brutality again.

Can't wait for the livestream chat spam of "U10" and "PTS" all while those poor guys will be sitting there probably thinking "if we weren't here putting up with this we would actually be working on that", all while waiting for the inevitable harsh critique they'll receive on the forums for "not doing a good enough job" at something that clearly isn't their job (doing the livestream)

Quote Originally Posted by Brayer View Post
    Can't wait for the livestream chat spam of "U10" and "PTS" all while those poor guys will be sitting there probably thinking "if we weren't here putting up with this we would actually be working on that", all while waiting for the inevitable harsh critique they'll receive on the forums for "not doing a good enough job" at something that clearly isn't their job (doing the livestream)
    you forgot spaghetti wowee ^^
    Praise the sunflower !

Darn, no stream = no pins or clubs being displayed
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 17/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

Quote Originally Posted by Mandros View Post
    After the savage treatment they received last week I'm not sure they want to subject themselves to the brutality again.
    I can understand this. I personally did not criticize them as I always hold on to hope that the game is going to be fine. Atleast we got a stream...that was my thinking. The community team letter is a sign of good things IMO.

I was hoping for a stream to see if anything new was in the works or a U10 release update or something. oh well

I kinda expected them to have continued streams now and beeing back in action of fluid communications at least each friday again....

So not only this week's Trove livestream was dropped but those of all other games, too, again.

@Fasti:
    Do you have any updates for us about the streaming matter? (also, not only Trove that is it)

+ Reply to Thread