+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Returning Player, help!

Banned

Returning Player, help!

I used to play a boomeranger but want a change but dont know what class i want to play, i dont mind the class just dont want it to be easy to play
    inro.in/lucky-patcher/ inro.in/9apps inro.in/vidmate

Quote Originally Posted by bhajipav View Post
    I used to play a boomeranger but want a change but dont know what class i want to play, i dont mind the class just dont want it to be easy to play
    I mean Trove is an easy game. Even Ultra shadow towers are easy with the right stats. Maybe try the classes and/or search videos to see what appeals to you?.

Gikaki posted his opinion on classes with difficulty level. Check this. http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...***-Difficulty

Lol, Gunslinger is not easy and Neon Ninja is not hard.

I mean, I find Boomeranger pretty tough, even with good gear. It's tough to kite with a bow and tough to not get hit by power moves or get overwhelmed when fighting large groups of enemies.

Neon Ninja is an easy class in that it has good flow, and with a proper build (like one that emphasizes critical hit and damage rates), you basically just run around nuking everything once you have your class gem. But if you DON'T use the class gem, it's pretty ****in' tough. And unpopular.

Neon Ninja is challenging in that instead of just downing flasks with vampiric emblem to stay alive, you can actually get through a dungeon without using any flasks if you have high attack speed, class gem, Revenant subclass and Rapt Berserker, but you have to be REALLY careful, and use stealth to get the boss to stop tracking you while he's winding up his uppercut. And punchbots are still a ***** because even though they are fragile, they can turn and punch quickly, and they do a lot of damage per punch.

I only played Dracolyte for a few levels. It's tough because it does a crap-ton of DPS, but is made out of glass except for when it's in the dragon form, and it doesn't have any consistent long-range attacks.

The Gunslinger is probably the most difficult class I've ever played. When I'm not playing it right. Or am in a cramped dungeon. All you can do is keep running from enemies while gunning them down. Or you can just hover over them and shoot. That always bugged me, though. Kind of thought it was boring.

I recently tried Tomb Raiser. It's pretty fun and interesting, but it's so slow at first, I couldn't imagine how it would work against the Darknik. Maybe if you just keep moving with a mount and lob minions at it.

^ The reply above has lack of information.

Neon Ninja (Uber Farmer Class): This class is good when reaching 15k PR with Class Gem. Clear dungeon at 15k PR in about 8sec (When it's regular 1stars boss) *THIS CLASS SUCK in ST UM* I do not recommend Lvling up this class has your first class, but i also recommend to level it up once you have a class that is good in ST UM, has more player will be open to invite you on your other class (VG, Dracolyte, CB, GS, SH, Ice S, Revenant, PC)

Shadow Hunter(Uber & ST *Normal/Hard* Farmer Class): Good range starter class when reaching 5k PR to get your Class gem. *But it is far beyond the best DPS class*

Dracolyte(All around): With all gems rolled right and without health(%) on them, it start to be a very good Class at 15k PR, with Class Gem between 15-21k PR, it will make through dungeon very easily.
    Above 21k PR you don't even need to use your Class Gem, only your Little Familiar with a Flask & "Arcane Emblem " to kill any boss under 2sec.

Gun Slinger (Decent ST Class): This class start to be a good DPS class for Uber world at 12500 PR with Class Gem, and it become good for ST UM at 20k PR+

My main class is Dracolyte... likely why i gave more info for Dracolyte has i know more. xD

Can you tell me what you are interested in ?

Do not click the links at the end of the original post.This is a spambot.

The post is copied from here:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Trove/comme...g_player_help/

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

Quote Originally Posted by Nyan_Cat View Post
    ^ The reply above has lack of information.

Neon Ninja (Uber Farmer Class): This class is good when reaching 15k PR with Class Gem. Clear dungeon at 15k PR in about 8sec (When it's regular 1stars boss) *THIS CLASS SUCK in ST UM* I do not recommend Lvling up this class has your first class, but i also recommend to level it up once you have a class that is good in ST UM, has more player will be open to invite you on your other class (VG, Dracolyte, CB, GS, SH, Ice S, Revenant, PC)

Shadow Hunter(Uber & ST *Normal/Hard* Farmer Class): Good range starter class when reaching 5k PR to get your Class gem. *But it is far beyond the best DPS class*

Dracolyte(All around): With all gems rolled right and without health(%) on them, it start to be a very good Class at 15k PR, with Class Gem between 15-21k PR, it will make through dungeon very easily.
    Above 21k PR you don't even need to use your Class Gem, only your Little Familiar with a Flask & "Arcane Emblem " to kill any boss under 2sec.

Gun Slinger (Decent ST Class): This class start to be a good DPS class for Uber world at 12500 PR with Class Gem, and it become good for ST UM at 20k PR+

My main class is Dracolyte... likely why i gave more info for Dracolyte has i know more. xD
    Not sure if accurate, my NN does well in UM.

Please add me help for new beginner
    2Q3QKD2HEHLZE7H376DW

+ Reply to Thread