+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trove Team Letter

I'm just glad we have something. The naysayers demanding more need to understand Gamigo had to step in at a difficult time, right on the cusp of a big update. I'm happy that the devs that are left just want to get on and get U10 out asap to keep the majority of players happy. I can understand thats where all their focus is. Let's just get that done before taking a step back to look at what's next.

It's good there's some ideas of what they want to do in the future. I'm a console peasant and I'm happy they are separating PC from Console, so that the updates we get are hopefully more refined.

Maybe with a smaller Dev team they can focus on the things the players want, instead of what they think we want (Geode phase one for instance) and can refined the game instead of bloating it with pointless filler.

To the people constantly complaining about a lack of communication from Gamigo, Trion were not much better. Hell, the board kept the fact they were near bankruptcy from most of the people who work for them.

Time will tell as the the full future of Trove, but for now at least there is a glimmer of hope.

Yo soy de México y la verdad muchos seguimos con la incógnita de que pasará con el juego, pero siendo realistas yo que soy de consola sé que antes así se manejaban las actualizaciones y eso no me preocupa más bien es y qué tanta relevancia se le dará a consola por que si somos realistas los errores de consola rara vez son iguales a los de PC entonces que tanto nos beneficia que se separe de este manera todo?

So will you finally address that since release of the first dragon, all the new content is timegated or grindy, and give us some normal content ? I mean ye even WoW have timegated/grindy content since WoD but come on :/

Quote Originally Posted by Brayer View Post
    I'm just glad we have something. The naysayers demanding more need to understand Gamigo had to step in at a difficult time, right on the cusp of a big update. I'm happy that the devs that are left just want to get on and get U10 out asap to keep the majority of players happy. I can understand thats where all their focus is. Let's just get that done before taking a step back to look at what's next.

It's good there's some ideas of what they want to do in the future. I'm a console peasant and I'm happy they are separating PC from Console, so that the updates we get are hopefully more refined.

Maybe with a smaller Dev team they can focus on the things the players want, instead of what they think we want (Geode phase one for instance) and can refined the game instead of bloating it with pointless filler.

To the people constantly complaining about a lack of communication from Gamigo, Trion were not much better. Hell, the board kept the fact they were near bankruptcy from most of the people who work for them.

Time will tell as the the full future of Trove, but for now at least there is a glimmer of hope.
    So, an update that was 6 weeks away at the very least is on the cusp? Only players of Trion's games can say that 6 weeks from an update is a bad time, considering it's taken them 3 months+ to even get this far along, which if you seen the improvements within a week shows the speed at which development can actually go. I think they stepped in at the perfect time, right before Trion closed their games for good. You should understand that a takeover for a game in active development will never be a "good time" as it will always lead to delays no matter at which point of an update the development team is along with the cycle. The end of the day, the community hasn't asked for alot for one person at Gamigo to release any form of communique to "steady the ship" as the silence from the new owners was deafening. It takes absolutely nothing to address your audience, and for that reason alone, I'm not trusting Gamigo. They still haven't addressed the player base, but leaving it to the staff which is a poor move.

You'll see, as soon as Trove stops bringing in the money, it will vanish. That's why Gamigo have said nothing. They're just wondering how much they can squeeze from flogging this dead horse. If you love the game, you better back it with your wallet big time.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Mandros View Post
    PTS will be up when they have something ready for us to test. Never full time again if that's what you're asking for.
    but they already have u10 and stuff for us to test like why not??

6.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by kaizer killer View Post
    Ah so basically brake up the updates so it applies sooner to the platform its on so if something brakes on one side can get patched out. That and probably want to maintain a steady group of people rather than have it spike up in people to see new big update only for it to kinda slowly drop. Guess this works, hopefully can still have that gardening update
    Gardening is still coming, but it's not part of the Geode Phase 2 patch anymore. It's a major system with a ton of changes. We weren't able to get it 100% finalized before the transition so we're working on finishing it up now. We'll share specifics once we have a clear view on when it can be released, but we fully expect (but do not promise) it will be released very early next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Gardening is still coming, but it's not part of the Geode Phase 2 patch anymore. It's a major system with a ton of changes. We weren't able to get it 100% finalized before the transition so we're working on finishing it up now. We'll share specifics once we have a clear view on when it can be released, but we fully expect (but do not promise) it will be released very early next year.
    Thank you for the update! I’m lookin forward to the gardening more than u10, so I appreaciate hearing this update.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Very good news. I know a group of people were worried and this should raise some hope
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 17/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

+ Reply to Thread