+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trion Worlds Acquisition Announcement

Senior Community Manager

Trion Worlds Acquisition Announcement

Greetings — We can confirm that there has been a transaction involving Trion Worlds and its games.

While many of the names and faces you’ve come to know in our studios will remain on through this transition, others will not be making the journey. To those who are leaving us, we are forever grateful for your incredible work and contributions over the years.

We’d like to assure our communities that the games will continue on in capable hands moving forward, as everyone involved is aiming to make this transition as smooth as possible for you. We will have more information to reveal as soon as we possibly can.

From the bottom of all of our hearts, we thank you for your time and dedication to our games and hope that you’ve enjoyed the experience as much as we have. From spending time with you in game, to seeing you at conventions, to talking with you on livestreams and forums, it’s been our pleasure to be a part of this exceptional community with you since our first launch more than seven years ago.

Please know that you have our deepest gratitude. As for our games, we hope you continue to enjoy playing them far into the future!

The Trion Worlds Team

So what does this mean for the future of Trove?

Quote Originally Posted by Innoxious View Post

Either it goes into maintenance mode, gets all of the new company's attention, or the new company actually likes and plays the game themselves and tries to improve it.

Or maybe something else?
    IGN: VoltRabbit Officer of: Garden of Wool

Quote Originally Posted by Innoxious View Post
    I am also very interested in this, holping that the transition will be smooth, but also that most of the devs still will be here
    ign: pendk|Total mastery: 560+|ref code: FPGJR3T9MT36G7HCR367 (fell free to use it if you are under mastery rank 20. You get a class coin)
    Just call me pen
    My mods

Most of the devs aren't coming with: https://www.mmorpg.com/mobile/news.c...d=50232&ismb=1

It is a sad day, for all of us. We love and will miss you.

IGN: Argonaut_of_MC | Mastery: 730+ | 34,000+ PR Knight & Gunslinger |My Trovesaurus Profile | Discord: Argonaut_of_MC#0239 | Knight mains FTW

That was unexpected... Hopefully, the major lay-offs won't affect the game that much and Trove will keep growing.

(It's good to see Fasti stay )

Glad its not completely all devs being changed. Hopefully the new ones play the game a bit to see how things are in game and not just look at numbers
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 20/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

Quote Originally Posted by Garpu View Post
    Most of the devs aren't coming with: https://www.mmorpg.com/mobile/news.c...d=50232&ismb=1
    This isn't going to be the most sensitive thing to say, but to be honest I think that's for the best. It wasn't until another post somewhere that I realised literally all of their games have gone downhill. Now not all of the issues are going to be down to the Devs and the one's that are aren't going to be down to all Devs. However from playing Trove, it's been clear that some of them should either not be allowed to program professionally, or be given time to clean up their code if time constraints were too much. On stream they seem like great people, but it can't be denied that there's been some big problems. Repeatable problems...

I've never heard of Gamigo so who know's how it'll go, but personally I'd be happy with either outcome of Trove being given the attention it deserves or dying out.

R.I.P Trove 5 July 2015 - 22 October 2018 R.I.P

Don't leave us alone

Twixler is our Sunshine, Dopesheet is our Happy Man, Fasti is our Helpfully Bro, ...

We want you, Twixler, dopesheet, Junebug and all others We are Trove family no one shouldn't break us...

If they change devs everthing does change, Trove can't be Trove. We can't be Trove Family without you...

We can't be Trove Family without our Trove Devs...

Just get tons of Screen Shot for remember Trove later...

We are(at least me) crying quietly...

#TroveForever

+ Reply to Thread