+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Revenant Tank build

Banned

Revenant Tank build

With the revamp of his abilities, how could I best create an ultimate tank build? The lifesteal on the attacks is based on damage now, so is the best bet hp>hp%>physical dmg with Samantha or prowling shadow to keep up HP? Or build for damage, crit/crit, and attack speed? And if built for damage where do you get a bigger HP pool to keep him tanky? VidMate AnyDesk https://mobdro.onl

Go for PD/CD/CH and change some gems from ch to mh and mh% until you will get 1,5mil or 2 mil hp , but tanks in this game is kinda usless they dont have purpuse like in other mmrpgs

PD/CD/CH. When you get enough CH reroll it to health otherwise its a waste. No sense in having more than 100%CH. (When you max your gems CH in all gems is waaaay overkill/waste)

The DPS build is the tank build. I switched my Rev from 7.5Mil HP down to 450K HP after the Rev update be re-rolling my gems from PD/MH/%MH to PD/CD/CH. I can still tank Ultra DD with only 450K HP. If you just sit with DD when the nuke goes off, you only loose one flask charge from the fire. If your using the Knight subclass for the extra flask charges, you should be fine in tanking DD unless DPS is real low.

@Thorvik. Does Rev survive nuke without evading it? My understanding is that any class will die if he did not evade nuke including Rev with death-defying vial & Vengeful Spirits.

I'm tanking standing under DD. I dont try to go to the corner. I die that way more than I do just standing in the middle. I have the DDV and I'm just staying there and not leaving. Spirit spears is on, I'm not spamming 1 or macroing the 1 key. and I only have 425K health. (I looked last night) I did this last night for my Monday night ST run. When the nuke goes off, the flames take away one flask charge, and I continue on.

anyone can tank anything with unyelding + DD vial combo. the MH is just a "safety net" which is completly negated by the DPS output.
    Praise the sunflower !

@Thorvik, Wow! That is really amazing. Rev should be the first candidate I may have to PR it up to 25k.

+ Reply to Thread