+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rename Tag Cannot Be Traded?

Post Rename Tag Cannot Be Traded?

So basically i bought rename tag from store to gift to a friend who are in need for one,but when i bought it... it's tag by "Untradeable", is it bug? or the system was changed? because i see once some people selling rename tag at market and i was like "owww this must be the one they bought from store", please help! your attention is appreciated

I bought 3 from store yesterday an was able to trade 1 to an alt account so it might be bugged

They've been untradeable for, I think, more than a year now. Any new purchases that are able to be traded are likely bugged. One solution is that you can gift your friend some flux and they can buy credits from the marketplace, which can be used to buy the rename tag. If you want, you can also submit a support ticket and ask them to refund the rename tag you already bought.

Wow... that's something need to be fixed... anyway thanks for you guys attention, it's really help me, i really appreciate it... now to the support section lol

At around the same time that they made the chaos chests untradable, (Around 2 years ago I think) they also went with making 98% of the store items untradable as well. The theory is that if people want to buy credit pouches and sell then in the market. players can buy those credit pouches and then buy whatever they wanted for credits. No more buying/selling of multiple different items in the market (Like Patron Passes)

They've been untradeable for, I think, more than a year now. Any new purchases that are able to be traded are likely bugged. One solution is that you can gift your friend some flux and they can buy credits from the marketplace, which can be used to buy the rename tag.

+ Reply to Thread