+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trove Shadow's Eve Livestream - Nov. 2

1.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

Trove Shadow's Eve Livestream - Nov. 2

Hey all!

This week, during our dev livestream, we'll talk about the ongoing Shadow's Eve event, Luxion's latest loot, visit your club worlds, and do lots of giveaways! We hope to see you there!

Trove Livestream
    Start Time: Friday, November 2 at 12:30 PM PDT / 19:30 UTC
    Duration: 45 minutes

Twitch Channel (to take part in giveaways): http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds

If you play Trove on a console, and want to be able to unlock giveaway prizes in game, be sure to link your console to a Trion Worlds account. Linking your account will also unlock the adorable Cotton Candy ally for either Xbox One or PS4!

Winners of giveaways will be notified via Twitch whisper at the end of the livestream day, or on Monday at the latest.

We'll see you there!

Exclamation Please...

"This week, during our dev livestream, we'll talk about the ongoing Shadow's Eve event, Luxion's latest loot, visit your club worlds, and do lots of giveaways! We hope to see you there!"

With everything going on There better be more than just this being discussed. Its unreal how little info we are getting on the Company Transfer. It really doesn't even need to be directly about that either, but more so the future of the games, like... is there one? Instead everyone seems to be playing the Matrix Dodging bullets of questions and were left in the dark completely. Then we finally get a "Dev" stream coming that isn't going to address anything???

Plenty of people will be asking in Stream Chat.. I hope we hear SOMETHING

Let's hope there's some info about the future of the game because the 3 large clubs I'm a member of are like ghost towns. People are running to other games by the 100's and despite repeated requests our questions go unanswered.

We really should know something more about future of Trove and possible updates.

Please add the acquisition on the topic list for this stream - it is hot topic!

Poland, Where legendary rubber ducks live
    I hope you will talk about acquisition and the future trove on that stream too and not just avoid everything and hide under a table.

Well, this doesn't inspire confidence from me as a user.

If they don't take questions, and if they don't mention whether U10 is still going to be released at some point then I can't see any point in playing if development is frozen besides Luxion items and the odd mount or two here and there.

There needs to be very direct and very clear confirmation that not only is U10 still being worked on, but that it will still be released and that there will continue to be actual content additions such as Geode phase 3 and so on in the future years of Trove. If there isn't such confirmation soon then I honestly can't see any viable future for Trove.

If all they do for the 45 minutes is talk up Shadow's Eve and Luxion, and then just throw some pinatas in a few club worlds and play around for a bit and then that's it - no questions or mentions of U10 - then that will probably shatter any little faith I have left in the game. Not that I am necessarily blaming the participants in the livestream - as if this ends up being the case it would be at Gamigo's direction - placing a cone of silence over any mention of future development and memory holing U10. So the blame would squarely be with decision makers at Gamigo if this just ends up being an all fluff livestream.

In the extremely unlikely event a Gamigo executive is reading this, if you have frozen any major development for Trove ('maintenance mode') please allow your employees to be direct and inform players of this or put out a statement indicating such.

As I stated above people I know and enjoyed playing with have already jumped ship.

Podcasters and streamers are handing out doom and gloom for trove like candy at Halloween. Throwing out speculation and rumor as if it's facts and people are believing it. Without clear word from the new owners on the direction of this game today I'll add myself to those that have left trove.

I don't blame you Fasti, but the people you are now working for have had 2 weeks to tell us something and it's been "rig for silent running" since the acquisition and 2 weeks is an eternity in this industry with so many other games vying for our money.

+ Reply to Thread