+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Do stats stay similar when rerolling using chaos sparks?

Do stats stay similar when rerolling using chaos sparks?

So I've been using chaos sparks to try to reroll my gems into having better stats, but for some reason, if the gem is like
    1: crit
    2: crit dmg
    3: % max HP
    whenever I reroll %max hp all it ever does is become flat max hp. Are these stats not rerollable? Or is there some sort of system that makes the reroll more likely to be the stat it just was?

I'm getting annoyed because for the past month or so Ive used all my lunar souls to make chaos sparks and I reroll on the same gem same stat, but it changes from %max hp ro flat maxhp and back, and ive tried it like 6-8 times now.

It sucks like that. It's just RNG.

Itīs 50% chance to get the stat you want, failing it 6 times sucks. I hope youre doing that in a gem thatīs worth it - as in, it has no boosts in the critical hit

Quote Originally Posted by Trovian View Post
    So I've been using chaos sparks ... I'm getting annoyed because for the past month or so .. and I reroll on the same gem same stat, but it changes from %max hp ro flat maxhp and back, and ive tried it like 6-8 times now.
    CH CD %MH -> (MH|PD|MD), if it were a class gem one of those damage types would be off the table. I think we've all got our own horror stories*, but empowered gems without the sparks was far worse. *13 rerollers for changing one stat from PD to MD, I've heard higher from others. I'd level and roll health off if the boost layout was good on a lesser gem, changing the position of the damage stat or it's type on a gem may be only worth it for empowered gems.

There's been many threads posted about changing the way sparks work, in the end the only change was the availablity of more souls with the revamped monday bonus. Since that revamp a lot of people stopped posting about it.

Are you sure you can get MD when using reroll with PD classes? Or the other way around? I donīt think you can. If you have cd/cd/mh%, you reroll the mh% as a PD class the only results you will get are mh and pd.

Quote Originally Posted by Tubsss View Post
    Are you sure you can get MD when using reroll with PD classes? Or the other way around? I donīt think you can. If you have cd/cd/mh%, you reroll the mh% as a PD class the only results you will get are mh and pd.

Yes, Yes you can get MD on a reroll on a PD class.

I've had it happen before, and to make it worse it was on a class gem of SH.

Then the other rolls ended up not so good either so I just loot collected it anyways.

So the pool is still MH/PD/MD (If PD was already used in one of the other slots then it has a chance of doing MH/MH% and either CH or CD, since PD cannot occupy a slot that has MD, and vice versa)

Quote Originally Posted by TJ13 View Post
    Yes, Yes you can get MD on a reroll on a PD class.

I've had it happen before, and to make it worse it was on a class gem of SH.
    This is false, it is completely impossible to roll the damage type a class doesn't use on a class gem for that class.
    IGN: Chronozilla | Total Mastery: 107,873 | Total Power Rank: 346,429 | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Companion Egg Issue | Trion Support
    LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 703 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 687| Fish Caught: 31,208 | Trovesaurus | Geode Master Sheet | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronozilla View Post
    This is false, it is completely impossible to roll the damage type a class doesn't use on a class gem for that class.

Then why would my SH class gem that had MH, MH%, CD, roll into MH, MD, CD?

Since it was said that If you have MD on a gem you cannot roll PD on the same gem in a different slot.

However if you don't have PD or MD on a gem you can roll into either one.

Yes you can roll md on pd classes or other way around happend to me a lot mabe you where lucky

Mmh... i thought you could at first but they took it out of class gems?. Maybe my memory is failing or im just drunk?

+ Reply to Thread