+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Should I avoid spending money on this game now?

Should I avoid spending money on this game now?

I haven't played this game in a little while. Before this Geode update came out to be exact. I've apparently came back at a bad time for Trove, Gamigo bought Trion and people are saying Trove is dying now and support will be cut.UC browser SHAREit MX player
    Is this going to happen? I don't want to spend money on this game if support is going to be cut meaning all my time and money were for nothing.

We have an official gamigo bought trove thread and you should ask this type question in that thread.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyrazor View Post
    I haven't played this game in a little while. Before this Geode update came out to be exact. I've apparently came back at a bad time for Trove, Gamigo bought Trion and people are saying Trove is dying now and support will be cut. Is this going to happen? I don't want to spend money on this game if support is going to be cut meaning all my time and money were for nothing.
    Unfortunately I don't think anyone has a solid answer for you on that, jimmyrazor. Most of us are in a "wait and see" mode until Gamigo releases more information about what they intend for the future of Trove. Hopefully they have some good plans and things will roll along just fine.

+ Reply to Thread