+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Neon Ninja] Need help transferring a mod's costume to another

[Neon Ninja] Need help transferring a mod's costume to another

Someone named FeztacularGames_YT made a great costume mod called Souled Ninja for the Neon Ninja, and I would like to ask him if it is OK for me to, for private and personal use, make it replace the Moonlight Marauder costume instead of the lvl 10 costume.

I was wondering, how would I go about making that changes in the costume blueprint files?

It'd involve plenty of file renaming. In this case, the lvl2 part in the names should be changed to moonsilver, equipment_helm_shadow to equipment_helm_neonninja_moonsilver and equipment_weapon_1h_sword_neon_start to equipment_weapon_1h_sword_neonninja_moonsilver. The files ending with _a, _s, _t aren't necessary; including them in the mod was probably an oversight.

Personally, I don't think there'd be any trouble doing this for private usage but it'd be indeed a good thing to ask for the original author's permission.
    In-Game Name: MagicMate | Mastery Rank: 400+
    Mods:

Thank you, MagicMate. I was dreading it but I finally stopped being lazy about it.

It was tedious and an eyesore, but I think I finally got it working. I'm not going to publish it, I'm going to keep it as a private modification until I get an OK from the owner of the mod.

https://imgur.com/a/hASIEID

+ Reply to Thread