+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: The Road to Halloween

1.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

The Road to Halloween

Halloween is fast approaching and Trove is getting ready for an updated Shadow’s Eve event starting on October 23! The event runs two full weeks with daily login rewards and new, repeatable outpost adventures.

Plus, Luxion returns this weekend with epic loot to trade for Dragon Coins. Don’t forget to drop in and see him in the Trove Hub before he disappears on October 22.

Finally, next Friday, October 26, 2018 we’re doing a special Trove livestream with a gorgeous new Twitch Drop, the Cobweb Carpet mount!

The road to Halloween is paved with tricks and treats. We hope to see you there!

Updated original post to remove Extra Life as it has been postponed.

The revamped Shadow's Eve event looks really cool! I wasn't expecting changes to the event at all this year.

I've noticed, however, that the Colossal Chiropteran and Uncanny Coffin mounts from Shadow's Eve 2017 are no longer on the Shadowy Station. Will they be seeing a return via different means?

Quote Originally Posted by Demisedulous View Post
    The revamped Shadow's Eve event looks really cool! I wasn't expecting changes to the event at all this year.

I've noticed, however, that the Colossal Chiropteran and Uncanny Coffin mounts from Shadow's Eve 2017 are no longer on the Shadowy Station. Will they be seeing a return via different means?
    I'd wager that if they don't go the way of Yabaki, that they'd end up with Luxi at some point, but I'm just spitballing a guess here.

+ Reply to Thread