+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Tombstone tempest gs costume

Tombstone tempest gs costume

So this costume isnít in the game yet Iím guessing next week with shadows eve but somehow a friend on Xbox first bought the new dragon deal and then after had bought the jumpstarter pack and was granted the tombstone tempest gs costume can anyone please explain and yes I have seen the costume ingame

I guess this is why they might have removed the Jump Starter Pack from the store for consoles. I saw a question from another console player asking why the pack was removed a day after it's release

IGN: Argonaut_of_MC | Mastery: 730+ | 34,000+ PR Knight & Gunslinger |My Trovesaurus Profile | Discord: Argonaut_of_MC#0239 | Knight mains FTW

I don’t think so as on Xbox the pack still remains and only one player has this costume, also the costume isn’t even in the collection tab

Hmm, I'm not sure then. Sorry, just Trion being Trion.

IGN: Argonaut_of_MC | Mastery: 730+ | 34,000+ PR Knight & Gunslinger |My Trovesaurus Profile | Discord: Argonaut_of_MC#0239 | Knight mains FTW

I would like for a dev to answer this as literally only one player on Xbox has this costume

In the words of Peter Griffin. "Omg who the **** cares?" You are all getting pent up over a cosmetic item? The pettiness of some people is just amazing.
    Treat others how you want to be treated yourself.

It’s for the mastery that it has..... clearly u dontplay the game for mastery like others... so why be toxic?

Quote Originally Posted by Dohep View Post
    It’s for the mastery that it has..... clearly u dontplay the game for mastery like others... so why be toxic?
    If you were their friend you'd know it has no mastery on it

Oh? Still how do You obtain this costume?

Glitch I guess. I've also heard some other stuff has been glitching for people so I'm sure Trion will sort it out now you've told them.

+ Reply to Thread