+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rampage/World Boss Trophy Idea

Rampage/World Boss Trophy Idea

So, when the Rampage event came out and some of the trophies started dropping, i thought they looked really unusual compared to the bosses, and I started to think that maybe they looked unusual because yall made some sort of Exodia-esque trophy system for them (specifically the "DotM" looking ramp boss C455-Andra Proxy). And I thought that was a really cool idea, since that one trophy alone looks..uhh... strange on its own. So I just wanted to convey maybe a future idea for any other world boss type events to include like a 4+ part trophy. I think it would be really neat and i think a lot of other players would like it as well, and give a little bit more reason to keep farming these enemies. Hope you like the idea.

-Bigbrrrr69 XB1 Club Moon Shadow Leader

Sort of like a puzzle, you need all 4 corners of the trophy to make it whole, like other decorations in the game such as the fish tanks in the treasure isles recipes. I thought of this a few times but then was thinking it would be too much RNG for collectors.

ING: Argonaut_of_MC | Mastery: 650+ | 26,300+ PR Knight |My Trovesaurus Profile | Discord: Argonaut_of_MC#0239 | Knight mains FTW

I don't think it's too much RNG at all, especially for only a 4 piece trophy. Trophies aren't incredibly rare, and it gives you something else to grind for. If they create a different style of trophy, now bear with me..., a 9 piece trophy that forms a circular trophy figure the center piece would have a lower drop chance and be more rare and look badass. It doesnt even have to be a trophy; make another deco drop like the bears and seagulls, except it's like a big wall mural that you need all the pieces for.

Now we are building Exodia, from Yu-Gi-Oh xD.

ING: Argonaut_of_MC | Mastery: 650+ | 26,300+ PR Knight |My Trovesaurus Profile | Discord: Argonaut_of_MC#0239 | Knight mains FTW

that's why i mentioned Exodia-esque in my original post :P it's a cool idea, and i really thought that's what they were going for with the andra trophy, cause i have no idea what it's supposed to be lol, a horn off her helmet? it looks.... odd... by itself.

+ Reply to Thread