+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trove Livestream Notes 12/10/2018

Quote Originally Posted by Shirokiri View Post
    Welcome to the latest live stream notes thread!
    Thanks dude.

Since we will get upcoming gems from Empowered Gem Boxes, can you take out Class Gems and Fragments from it and maybe let us farm Class Gem keys via fragments or something? We originally said they would not come from them. We are going to be changing that. Contents of the box will unlikely change except for adding the new gem type.
    This was a really big mistake lol. I Wonder how many people opened boxes last week.
    IGN: Gikaki ~ Total Mastery Level: 775 ~ Trove Class Difficulty Chart

I have a question. The stream was shown a lot of PR is it just like that or does it make sense and the future update removes the restriction on PR and improving something new can be infinitely increase PR?

Quote Originally Posted by Medont View Post
    I have a question. The stream was shown a lot of PR is it just like that or does it make sense and the future update removes the restriction on PR and improving something new can be infinitely increase PR?

The devs have the power to add PR to the self's and to not die so that they can show the items they're demonstrating. There would need to be a infinite tower with exponential difficulty to have PR keep going with no limit to have something like that at least
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 20/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

Quote Originally Posted by kaizer killer View Post
    The devs have the power to add PR to the self's and to not die so that they can show the items they're demonstrating. There would need to be a infinite tower with exponential difficulty to have PR keep going with no limit to have something like that at least
    Also gems will not break. It leads to some thoughts This will change the game if gems do not have level limitations.

Quote Originally Posted by Medont View Post
    Also gems will not break. It leads to some thoughts This will change the game if gems do not have level limitations.

The gems not breaking is a "pain point", as they said, in gems - forcing us to use clovers or regemerators. It's not a very big change (besides limiting the use of Regemerators to swapping gems and Clover being useless?). And about the PR - i think they used a command which messed up the PR on the character, that's why it's so high (and the sigil is for 40k+ PR, as it's desribed on the Trove Wiki).

>Paranormal Pupkin has been shown.
    I'm glad they added the glowstick and eye VFX as I've asked! Also happy that they kept the name as is. Either way, wondering where you'll be able to get it from during the Shadow's Eve. As Shirokiri said, might be in the Golden Thread questline. I wouldn't mind it tbh.
    My content:
    ✅ Masked Mercenary [Rampage Datastreamer] costume: http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...r-(Neon-Ninja)
    ✅ Paranormal Pupkin ally: http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...anormal-Pupkin
    ✅ Terraria's Astral Plane mod: https://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...l-plane.69226/

Its very cute everscream If its not a questlinemaybe its from a new box. However i recall them saying they were doing something slightly different this year so we'll see, thank you for making it
    IGN: Shirokiri | Discord: Shirokiri#4720 | Community Superstar | Trove Livestream Recapper
    Mastery: 710+

Its very cute everscream If its not a questlinemaybe its from a new box. However i recall them saying they were doing something slightly different this year so we'll see, thank you for making it
    I just want the giant bat <3 having seen one in action once made it clear
    Praise the sunflower !

Thanks for the notes!
    Fun fact:
    Currently the only unbeatable PvP strategy is to use the Dracolite:
    Walk to the centre of the arena and challenge the opposing team to a dance contest. Then press 2 and type /dance then once the whole other team is dancing get your teammates to kill them near the end of the round.
    Unfortunately apart from that the Drac is completely useless in PvP.

Thanks!
    Inb4 another one of my accepted mods is gonna be a super hard-to-get reward that barely anyone will obtain OmegaLUL.
    My content:
    ✅ Masked Mercenary [Rampage Datastreamer] costume: http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...r-(Neon-Ninja)
    ✅ Paranormal Pupkin ally: http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...anormal-Pupkin
    ✅ Terraria's Astral Plane mod: https://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...l-plane.69226/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast