+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trove Livestream Notes 12/10/2018

Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenHero View Post
    Wasn't Geode supossed to be optional?. Now it's mandatory to upgrade gear that impacts adventure directly?. It's a sad day for me. Time to quit after 4 years of playing i guess.
    Geode underground was optional, but the surface wasn't meant to ( I'm not sure if they showed mats needed to upgrade). Though tbh geode wasn't really that optional because it gave a fair share of mastery. Having said that, I'm not exactly excited for new stats that merely exist to nerf current stats instead of making gameplay more interesting. They said they wanted to take time to make u10 more special, but I'm not feeling it. Though I didn't have high expectations anyway. To me, things started getting less creative after they released dragons. "What's more creative than dragons? MORE DRAGONS!". That was fine for a while, but we have so many of them...

Quote Originally Posted by The808Keoni View Post
    I only wanna say that i've asked questions 3 weeks in a row and haven't had a single one answered.
    I'm right there with you although to a lesser extent (I've only asked one.) And it was an important one too regarding Yabaki and how poorly the event actually went and their logic behind it potentially rewarding TOU-breaking bots for being logged in in all of those windows and being included in it....

Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenHero View Post
    Wasn't Geode supossed to be optional?. Now it's mandatory to upgrade gear that impacts adventure directly?. It's a sad day for me..
    yes I'm with you on that because it is extremely disappointing to know geode is required to get crystal gear

Quote Originally Posted by TheLazyCanadian View Post
    yes I'm with you on that because it is extremely disappointing to know geode is required to get crystal gear
    Nope, players do not need stuffs in Geode caves to upgrade crystal gears, with maybe the exception of Gleamstones, which can be found on the surface.

From the note: "To upgrade the gear, resources from the geode surface will be required, pearls for the stats as before as well."

To upgrade the gear, resources from the geode surface will be required
    10characte
    ~~ IGN: Spirare ~~
    It's supposed to be pronounced rahr, not rayr
    ~~ Main class: Vanguardian | Power Rank: 24,845 | Total Mastery: 619 ~~
    ~~ Clubs: | ~~
    ~~ Dragons: 15/17 | 30/31 | 3/3 ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Shirokiri View Post
    Welcome to the latest live stream notes thread!

What will happen with the Bomber Royale season 1 rewards, will the be completely gone from the store or will we still be able to buy them with alongside with the season 2 rewards?[/B]
    They still will exist and be purchaseable with season 1 coins. Few ways to get them, the tome, buy tome for season 2 coins, buy season 1 coins for season 2 coins at ratio of 2:1. The items will also be put into the boom boxes for season 2.

so the 2 new season coins trade for 1 old season coin?

Quote Originally Posted by The808Keoni View Post
    I only wanna say that i've asked questions 3 weeks in a row and haven't had a single one answered.
    Not all questions can be answered at that time, some have already been answered and if it might give a spoiler ahead of the tme of revealing it wont be answered , however, these would be my thoughts and reasoning:

+Will the u10 update introduce new Outposts in adventure worlds?
    Relative answer for things like this would be, if the community is interested in it and its requested, discussed a lot and theres an audience for this type of thing, then it's something to consider. Look at neon outposts, find the pros and cons from both sides. A geodian outpost would be an ok idea, could have a few pebbles/boulders stationed there with quests.

+Any plans to make karma bar rewards from chaos chests tradable again?
    This has been answered in the past as a no, please see the following:
    When can we expect tradeable loot to return to Chaos Chests and when will the loot rotation of the chaos chest tradeables be curated in a way that allows every item to have a healthy economic investment period but also allow players to get them within a fair amount of time after they were last seen?
    One of the factors that limits how tradeable items can be in chaos chests are that they drop from the world. We've seen challenges with botting in this regard and that's one of the main reasons they are not tradeable now. We will introduce more tradeability through earned and purchased items in the next update but not through chaos chests.

+What will u10 dungeons reward upon completion?
    Generically, they will award a treasure box like our current dungeons do, as to its contents, i'd assume itll fall the same way as our trovian boxes do, gear, chaos chests, maybe something geode specific who knows, its too soon for that so maybe see on PTS.

+Is there a way to make a PTS server for console players?
    Probably but theyd have to make another server or maybe some tech limitations to it. Trove started out on the PC so its PTS has been PC based which works well for the foremost at least.

+Can we have a Hawaii themed dragon?
    If you feel strong about the concept, perhaps consider modding one, asking a modder to see if they fancy the concept to create. There are many new dragons coming so who knows, an islander based one could come out.

Hope these help
    IGN: Shirokiri | Discord: Shirokiri#4720 | Community Superstar | Trove Livestream Recapper
    Mastery: 710+

Quote Originally Posted by Ksenom View Post
    so the 2 new season coins trade for 1 old season coin?

Yes, whilst season two is active, youll get season two coins, but if you want a season one coin to unlock past rewards etc, you can trade 2 season two coins for 1 season one coin.
    IGN: Shirokiri | Discord: Shirokiri#4720 | Community Superstar | Trove Livestream Recapper
    Mastery: 710+

Quote Originally Posted by kaizer killer View Post
    Ah so the xp bar would go away when maxed later. Good to know. Was starting to think they'll either do prestige xp or have the weekly xp rewards bar go there to fill if it did change
    We so need a prestige system for trove, each class having one will give sooo much more to do for end gamers who have been sitting there waiting to have a reason to grind u9 again. Adding costume or aura for the rewards would be such an easy things to do an I hope an dream for this >__<

thank you Shiro for that dedication every Week.
    Praise the sunflower !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast