+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Patch - October 16, 2018 - 8AM PDT (3PM UTC)

Hello, Well, for the first time I come here to comment and it's about the Brazilians, half of the Brazilian players are outraged with the extreme lag on the server, and I came here to speak for everyone. Ask them to create a server br. #SERVERBR to repass

Quote Originally Posted by mister_enchanter View Post
    4 hour ETA puls 1 hour past ETA = 5 hours, wow math.
    The game went down less than 2 hours ago for the patch and is back up now. Yes, I agree with your wow math, but directed it back at yourself please.

Looks like there were some Halloween styles and shadow's eve recipes added.. I had to click them several times cuz it kept telling me I had all recipes( this was using the Super stash)

"[PS4 Only] Fixed a bug with the Beaucoup Bombs Trophy preventing it from unlocking. It will now unlock properly (and will retroactively unlock if you had already met the requirments before)"

It's a pitty, that nothing was done with Glorious Gladiator trophy in this patch as well - it's still not doable in 'normal' way. Looking for a club, that's doing old pvp seems to be impossible. Adding some kind of coins (even exchangeable to Bomber Royale coins) to increase Battle Level would be such a weird or impossible idea to do? Please devs, think about it.

+ Reply to Thread