+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Patch - October 16, 2018 - 8AM PDT (3PM UTC)

1.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

Patch - October 16, 2018 - 8AM PDT (3PM UTC)

Hey everyone,

We're bringing Trove offline on Tuesday, October 16, 2018 at 8AM PDT (3PM UTC) for a patch. Click here to go to the patch notes.

Downtime could last up to 4 hours but we'll bring each platform online as it finishes.

Thanks very much

Could we have the UM DOTM leaderboard reset after the patch? It's already been destroyed for the week. Speedrunners would really appreciate it.

The +2 Jump granted by Cy and Sanguine, the Twin Plagues is no longer granted in Bomber Royale or Battle Arena matches.
    The +2 Jump granted by Carys, Seraph of the Golden Vale is no longer granted in Bomber Royale or Battle Arena matches.
    The dragons never gave +2 jumps each in Bomber Royal. Only in Race, Coin and Battle Arena matches.

I personally feel at least +4 extra jump in coin and race should be needed.
    IN ONE of the coin challenge map You cannot reach the platform has they are too high. You need at least 3 jumps to reach it.

Again nothing about the bug of the spawn behind the rally of heroes in clubs ? You cant fix it ?

Ps4 stability

It's all well and good fixing these issues, but what about the stability for the ps4 players. Stability is atrocious most of the time, so bad in fact, that on a Monday I'm literally having to reconnect to the server after every shadow portal. Then at times when I'm about and about doing things, I'll randomly get disconnected for no reason. It really is a major issue, and even having high connection speeds doesn't really help.

Quote Originally Posted by Thimilee View Post
    Again nothing about the bug of the spawn behind the rally of heroes in clubs ? You cant fix it ?
    This isn't a bug? They wanted people to spawn there, unless you mean where people would spawn at old rally

I just got class gem for shadow hunter ;-; in 4 hours its gna be like 2 am here

Smile

well for my 1 year game play in trove ive never saw a bug yet

Quote Originally Posted by Nyan_Cat View Post
    The dragons never gave +2 jumps each in Bomber Royal. Only in Race, Coin and Battle Arena matches.

I personally feel at least +4 extra jump in coin and race should be needed.
    IN ONE of the coin challenge map You cannot reach the platform has they are too high. You need at least 3 jumps to reach it.
    Try using the vanguardian class💁*♂️ Gives extra jumps does it not?
    Ex

guys the starter pack will be reset or if someone bought it.
    or it will just stay bought and i wont get the jetpack.
    cuz they said in dev tracker that they made a jetpack for the starter pack

+ Reply to Thread