+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What’s some cool lore?

What’s some cool lore?

So I’m pretty obsessive when it comes to lore, the trove universe has some unique places and classes that intrigue me.

For example my favorite two classes are Barbarian and Revenant.

Is there a reason the Candy Barbarian is what he is? What does the rest of candorias people look like and do?

Revenant: protector of the sun goddess; oath bound. How many revenants are there supposed to be. Revenant, being an oath bound guard of the sun goddess; could they potentially turn against the common people of Trove and kill them?Rightmove Kijiji Quizlet

I believe there is a deeper relationship with the Revenant and Tomb Raiser, which would explain various coincidences between them, they both can use a form of Necromancy, they both are undead being which summon the dead when in need of assistance however the Tomb Raiser controls the dead like a commander. They both share the ability to drain health from whoever they attack and are both Melee users, only that one is physical the other is magic and can both remove their heads. Only the Revenant can do so permanently, where as the TR can only remove it when posing.

If I were a guessing girl, I'd say that the Revenant was brought to life so that the Tomb Raiser could catch a break from defending the Sun Goddess.

One of the things that always fascinated me the most was Candoria and the fact that it inhabitants might be infected with some kind of alien disease. This is mostly based on the invasion map inside the larger candy factory dungeon, and that if you watch either the border between a Candoria biome and any other biome, or the walls of lower level lairs, you will see the blocks starting to change slowly to candy blocks. Granted, Desert and Fae also have this weird issue, but its most aggressive in Candy biomes, and its been doing this since launch.

I also personally think the occasional corrupted biomes (Where you see 2-4 different biomes mashed together in one map chunk) are an act of Q'bthulu and I hope they never fix whatever causes those bugs because I love finding them.
    Knight : 22/7.6 Guns : 18/5.9 Fae : 30/8.9 Draco : 30/10.8 Neon : 20/7.9 Barb : 20/6.8 Sage : 19/6.6 Hunt : 30/8.6 Pirate : 30/12.4 Boom : 30/15.2 Tomb : 30/13.8 Lunar : 17/6.9 Rev :17/6.6 Chloro : 30/18.5 Dino : 17/7.2 Vang : 0/0

I agree, I once ran into a Forbidden/Dragonfire biome mix and it looked really cool

The trove wiki gives some detail on the lore, otherwise there's hardly any lore on the classes themselves but hopefully that'll change in the future because i myself am a lore *****. I personally find the fae lore quite interseting with the civil war and all. The costumes also give away some lore. Tutuapp 9Apps Showbox

+ Reply to Thread