+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stuck at World login screen

Stuck at World login screen

When ever i use a portal world login until login expires Everytime
    When do coin collect go to club anything like 80% of the time since about 3 days :S

Hello,

I think i have the same bug, mine is : I play the game since 2 or 3 weeks and the bug is present since the beginning and is still a problem !

Every time I have to do a loading screen (Enter Uber world, Enter ShadowTower worlds, each time u pass in a portal in Shadow tower, Boombomb too, etc etc) the loading screen stops on "World: Identification Completed" (Translation from my French message "Monde:Identification terminée") if i wait a moment i will get a message error Connexion Timeout and I am redirected to the game main title. From here i can click on play and i will log again to te world. Sometime it bug again and al I can do is reset my game and I Can continue playing. My bug comes 50% on each loading screen (or more like 60%). So when I play let's say 1 Hour I restart my game 3 or 4 times. When i do a Shadow tower boss it is possible that the bug comes in each loading screen making me unable to play multiplayer bc players clean the dungeon without me bc i am blocked in the loading screen :/ Really annoying bug but still continue playing bc the game is good

It just fkin sucks

this s bin a problem for over a year now
    Cant do coin collections Cant farm quests for club

Cant inv people or accept people,s invite
    People just figgur out ways trough club to join

No awnser no solution just update after update that make things wors
    Its Un f kin real

+ Reply to Thread